Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my gift..............

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

New Message

To my husbands coworkers baby. lol my hands are tired. winter blanket and a winter hat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Toxic.Stardust
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM

very cute! good job

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM

That is SO sweet, what a wonderfu, generous gift.  I saved both the kids baby blankets (they're teens now).

CamoChick
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM

very cute!

traisy76
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM

How nice!! Wish I could do that!!

strontium
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM

cute =)

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Great gift! I'm a crocheter too! I'm having to take a break today though because I have carpal tunnel and I am not having a good day. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Very cute but I would of used a softer yarn. I have tons of baby blankets that people made me that are not soft enough to put baby on. They hurt. But then my sis made me one with the softsst yarn and baby loves it. Hold on let me find a pic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Mobile Photo

Thiis is the only picture I could find. Baby is a year now and pulls this blanket all over with him. Its the cutest thing.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Ty all. i am just learning to crochet. :) it gave me something to do while i am layed up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Very cute but I would of used a softer yarn. I have tons of baby blankets that people made me that are not soft enough to put baby on. They hurt. But then my sis made me one with the softsst yarn and baby loves it. Hold on let me find a pic.

Red Heart yarn is definitely not the softest of yarns, but you can't tell from the picture if that is what was used. I use a yarn that looks just like the picture and it is very soft. Even Red Heart yarn can be softened if washed correctly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)