Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got back with my ex and now it's all coming to light...vent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I guess I really was annoying him before.  I would say crap like, "I'm single til I'm married, no in between stages."  just joking but it bothered him and I didnt know because he will rarely voice if he is upset about something.

He also doesn't like when I go out with my friends.  Last night I went out and he got pretty pissy and was like "Just don't call me hella late, I'm going to bed."   Before he would tell me to come over right after to be nice, now I see it actually annoys him.  The last couple times i have went out he asks me question after question about it.  I always invite him but he never comes.  He just gets slightly annoyed when I go.

I didn't know he wanted to meet my family and me not introducing him to my mom or sister also bothered him.  Made it seem like I wasnt serious I guess.

The other night I ask him, "Why are you just now telling me these things?"

he said "I just figured since we are back together I should be honest."

I said "Well I'm used to being single and alone so I don't know whats "acceptable" to people all of the time.  Just tell me or I'm always going to annoy you.  Unless you want to leave me again, speak up."

Then he said "Yeah I left you but I'm going to be with you forever. I just didn't want to make you stop being you."

Gosh MEN  speak up.  I'm so much like a man in the head.  Total selfish thinker, I need to be told or I will keep doing stupid shit I can easily correct

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Yeah, a lot of the things you've been doing are very disrespectful and inconsiderate. He also needs to have spoken up before now, but he's doing it now (no changing the past) and it's up to you if those are things you're willing to stop doing for the sake of the relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Sounds like he needs to move on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Some things I will stop, some things I will just do less of.  But I'm conscious of it now so I can at least make an effort.  Saying dumb crap, yeah I will stop, obviously only I thought it was funny, 

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Yeah, a lot of the things you've been doing are very disrespectful and inconsiderate. He also needs to have spoken up before now, but he's doing it now (no changing the past) and it's up to you if those are things you're willing to stop doing for the sake of the relationship.

TurtleMomma82
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM

He needs to communicate with you.  You aren't psychic.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM

youre not a mind reader... you cant fix anything unless you talk about it. sounds like the chick that doesnt want to rock the boat.

other_mother
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM

A. He needs to communicate.

B. Why does he get upset when you go out with your friends. Friendship is important.

C. I totally get why he is pissed with the single until married comment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Quoting other_mother:

A. He needs to communicate.  FInally we have a break through, I'm learning to adjust to his VOICING of his opinions now but it's helpful

B. Why does he get upset when you go out with your friends. Friendship is important. I think it's because I come back late.  Last night he didn't even want me coming back to him, had me go home and turned off his phone.  He was pretty pissed. 

C. I totally get why he is pissed with the single until married comment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Lmao like he's a chick??

Quoting Anonymous:

youre not a mind reader... you cant fix anything unless you talk about it. sounds like the chick that doesnt want to rock the boat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)