Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She needs a reality check.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
My brother and his girlfriend live in my parents basement apartment. They both work full time jobs. They are also both in college. Anyway half the time they don't pay rent. They don't help with any yard work yet go to her parents and do the yard work. anyhow the Girlfriend got a puppy a few months ago after my mom had said no dog. Well the smell from the basement is unbelievable. My mom said the dog has to go. Well my dad told them they could get a crate and crate train the dog. Well as she is walking away she said my dad could f### off. I was shocked. My brother didn't say a thing to her. She needs a reality check. My parents are putting up with too much carp from them.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liss.n.chris
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes they are. I'd kick them out. Little shits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurtleMomma82
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Yeah, I hope they kick them out.

MajikMcGuffin
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Yeah she needs a swift kick. But if you're parents are going to put up with it, then they put up with it. They can always toss their asses out.  I would.

iwanabemomie
by Chunk on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd be kicking them fuckers out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM
They sound entitled.
leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I'd kick their asses out. I have had to live with my inlaws for 9 months due to financial difficulties, better believe I followed their house rules, and we paid rent, bought food and did everything around the house that could be done.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
It's called:

30-day notice! The fix is four weeks away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Then they need to kick them out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM
The fact that she got a puppy after your mother said no would be enough to put them out!

Maybe you can pull your brother aside and talk to him in a non confrontational way about them taking advantage of your parents kindness.
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Why don't your parents DO something about it?  Are you kidding me?  They are LIVING off your parents, yet think they have the right to bring a dog in too?

Entitled little brats. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)