Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling CPS on my ex

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:38 PM
  • 0 Replies

For the last few months my ex, whom I share custody of my two older kids with, has been on a rapid person decline. He is using crack and other drugs, stealing, lying and neglecting his infant baby. He is 32 and lives at home with his parents and gf. He doesn't work, doesn't have a license and is just a loser.

I stoped by his house this morning and his mom starts telling me all about his latest antics. She started crying saying they leave her alone with the baby for days without even asking. To make matters worse my exMIL is battling stage 3 lung cancer and is in no condition to be watching a baby.

The straw that broke the camels back was when my ex told me he thinks his gf is trying to purposely give him hep c. I'm petrified that her ignorance and lack of common sense will cause my kids to end up with hep c. I showed up to pick up my kids from their house and his gf informs me she tried to 're-pierce her ear with MY daughter's earring!!! I lost it on her!

So today I will be calling CPS and I could really use some advice on what to say. His own mother said she is worried about the baby because my ex is always getting high and passing out. She also said the baby hasn't had a bath in over a week and is out of formula. 

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)