Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DH couldn't be more happy right now

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM
  • 37 Replies
Because I told him we were having sex no matter how uncomfortable I was after wards until this baby comes out lol my BH have gotten stronger before last night (the first time in weeks we have had sex) and I've completely lost my mucus plug this is my second child and totally ready to get him out lol of course I know there are no proven facts that sex works but since last night I've been cramping like crazy so something is working lol we had sex 3 times last night before I completely passed out and went to sleep lol
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaylaybaby666
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM
How far along are you
mileysmom331
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM
37 weeks Saturday lol I know it's early but these cramps and pressure is about to kill me and I feel bad when my DH hasn't gotten laid in a while feel like I'm not fulfilling my wifely duties lol of course he doesn't say anything but still

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

How far along are you

meg0620
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM
I was living with my mom and stepdad when I was big pregnant and my mom told me "I want my grandson out, so have quiet sex tonight" Lol my df was all happy but I ended up in the hospital before we could have sex bahahaha
kaylaybaby666
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Oh ok. I would be doing the same as you. Good luck though

Quoting mileysmom331:

37 weeks Saturday lol I know it's early but these cramps and pressure is about to kill me and I feel bad when my DH hasn't gotten laid in a while feel like I'm not fulfilling my wifely duties lol of course he doesn't say anything but still

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

How far along are you

PISCIS29
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Oh it works. It's my top fave labor speedy upper. LOL!!!
mileysmom331
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM
We live with my parents too lol and since my dd won't be home tonight we don't have to worry and I always feel weird when we have sex and she is in the room of course she is across the room in her own bed but idk I just feel weird

Quoting meg0620:

I was living with my mom and stepdad when I was big pregnant and my mom told me "I want my grandson out, so have quiet sex tonight" Lol my df was all happy but I ended up in the hospital before we could have sex bahahaha

mileysmom331
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:03 PM
What positions did u do to make it work? I can't lay on my back due to an injury we DTD with me on my side last night and how far along were u when it worked for u?

Quoting PISCIS29:

Oh it works. It's my top fave labor speedy upper. LOL!!!

mileysmom331
Thanks

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

Oh ok. I would be doing the same as you. Good luck though

Quoting mileysmom331:

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

How far along are you

luvmykidsJC

37 weeks is term so I say go for it. I mean really, you might as well enjoy yourselves since there won't be sex for a while after the baby is born.

mileysmom331
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Especially since I have an 18 month old lol

Quoting luvmykidsJC:

37 weeks is term so I say go for it. I mean really, you might as well enjoy yourselves since there won't be sex for a while after the baby is born.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)