Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any one have a DH with low T did shots help sex drive

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

My Dh and I have been together for over 13 yrs he went from wanting it all the time to saying he wants to but hes to tired or whatever this has been going on for a couple yrs now its not like we don't ever have sex but hes happy with once a month and(I on the other hand would like everyday)   I know he felt bad about it but he finally got the courage to talk to his doc THANK YOU JESUS !and he has extremely low T and I mean low  low  . He has gotten 2 shots and at 1st I thought I was going to have to leave him he was being a A**hole  but a few days after and he seems better even flirting with me it seems as if hes more thinking about sex than he has for awhile now  and didn't seem like sex was a maybe not forced but actually he was exciting  to , but still hes only wanted it once in the last few weeks but this is all very new to us its only been a few weeks since we found out and he started getting the shots  we are hoping the shots will  help because its not like he mentally doesn't want sex he really does and he wants to want to  and its very frustrating for both because  of us we are very close and have a very good realtionship its just  that he just physically doesn't feel like it  . Any one dealing with this with any with any insight . And by the way if you were wondering my DH is only 39 so its not like hes this old guy who could careless about ever having sex .

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)