Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I am Dying!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 46 Replies
5 moms liked this

My niece is almost 7. She accidentally walked in on her daddy while he was peeing the other day. He tried to turn away really quickly and she shut the door as soon as she realized he was in there but she still saw everything.

She is at my house today (I watch her so her mother can work). We were in the barn, brushing the horses and my husband joined us when he got home. Kayla was helping my husband brush his beautiful chestnut gelding, Harley. She was brushing his belly and suddenly said "Wow, Uncle Mike! Harley's penis is a lot bigger than daddy's!" My husband and I literally hit the floor we were laughing so hard. I told my husband that I just HAD to call my brother to tell him about this and he said "No baby, this is something that a man needs to hear from another man." I am about to leave for work so I will have to wait until later to hear about my brother's reaction. I seriously couldn't breath! I am still shaking!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
staci1103
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol gotta love kids!!! When my dd was small she walked in on my dh pooping and she came running out and said "mommy daddys tail is in the toilet" i laughed sooo hard, my dh on the other hand didnt find it so amusing!
redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Funny!
missymackie
by Hey Brother on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:59 PM

omg that is too funny!

Mama07Shorty
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM

rolling on floortoo funny

2monstersmommy
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Bwahahaha! Out of the mouths of babe's

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:06 PM

My 22 year old daughter was visiting for the weekend last month and walked on on her dad having special "man time" in his den. He forgot to lock the door and she went in to look for a movie thinking he was in bed. She hasn't been back to visit and she only lives an hour away . Dh is still horrified :/

my4kids274
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:06 PM

That is pretty funny!

Toxic.Stardust
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM

kids say the darndest things!

also, love your avi :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL!!!
MommaLambie7
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Kids- ya gotta love em! That's too funny! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)