Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is a suspended child supposed to do all day?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
My DD was suspended for fighting (3days)... She explained to me what happened and she's not In trouble this girl approached her first and pushed her right in the face,so they started fighting... Today my mom comes home & DD is on the coach watching t.v & my mom goes off on me saying " she's on punishment and she should be starring at wall all day instead of watching t.v..(it was 1pm)
DD had already did her whole suspension homework packet,she did all her extra credit,she cleaned her room,the kitchen & the bathroom & she had been reading all morning

What do you let your suspended child do?!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
blessedtohave7
by Bahama Mama on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Absolutely nothing...sit in their bed all...only out of the room to eat and go to the bathroom.
staceysgorbach
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't know, my oldest is in 10th,middle is in 7th,and youngest is in 5th. None of mine have been suspended,ever. But if she were defending herself,i wouldn't punish her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM

If its their fault, they clean and clean and clean some more. Harsh cleaning, with a toothbrush and comet in every crevice of my house.

If its Not their fault, they do exactly like your dd, homework, chore, then what ever they want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)