Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I will NEVER shop there again!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

Mobile Photo

I will never shop at The Gap for my ds clothes again! I bought these jeans a little over a month ago and my ds has worn them 4-5 times and the pants game apart at the pocket and they are starting to at the crotch. I called the store and they said he wore them so they can't do anything so I called their 800# and they said the same thing! I'm so pissed! I normally shop at children's place and their stuff lasts forever he is still wearing clothes from last year and still look brand new. I will never shop at the Gap again :/
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cochise
by Dawn on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I know the feeling... I love the jeans at The Deb shop but so many of them have cheap zippers on them   ): 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Mobile Photo

This is the crutch
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM
He's a kid, shit like that happens with active kids!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I love Gap!

luvmykidsJC
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:19 PM
2 moms liked this

It kind of looks like he may have ripped them on something.

lauraschatz
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM
My kids Gap clothes last forever. You must have got a bum pair.
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's what I want to know.... infants learning to crawl wear the SNOT out of their pants in the knees. What they HECK are they made of that they don't get worn & get holes in them?! I mean these clothes go through beatings with crawlers! How can one skinned knee of an older child cause a hole yet months & months of crawling around for an infant doesn't???

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I have never had a problem with the clothing there...Ever

The area by the "crotch" looks  like they may have been to tight on him and was pulled apart or stretched

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM
I had that happen. With some stuff from Carter's so I simply told them he never wore them. (They were ripped when I got them didn't realize it until he was in them and I didn't feel like playing pin the baby down again then since I got them to match my 5yr olds outfit I just let him wear them again and again until they sent me new ones) next time just say he never wore them.
Heisenberg
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I bought a pair of stretch pants for DD at the children's place, you know the really thin ones for under a skirt or something. She was running the first time she wore them and she fell. They ripped. I was shocked that they exchanged them for me. The Gap has had terrible customer service for years now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)