Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband wants me to do what!?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

So last night my husband came home from work and started talking about something a friend of his sent him. It took me a while before he would actually tell me what it was. Turns out his friend sent him a link to a phone sex place for me to work for. I got mad I can't believe he would even suggest something like that! Luckily he wasn't really serious about me doing it. He wouldn't care if I wanted to but it's not something he would just want me doing. Has your husband or anyone ever brought up something crazy like that?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
avonleafan
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Um....nope. No way in hell.
Cochise
by Dawn on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:27 PM

no   he wouldn't want me to 

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this
I would never know what to say.

"Yeah baby, I feel like doing stuff to you and stuff."
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Sure.

He suggested we start doing webcam sex shows.  We're into some pretty kinky stuff, he thought we could make a pile.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I asked my dh and he said "that's just weird. Why would you want to?" I told him to bring extra money and why would it be weird? According to him the whole concept of phone sex is just weird.  

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM

No, but I have. I talked once about becoming a phone sex operator and Dh was surprisingly fine with it.  But I never got the link someone was supposed to send me so I never did it.

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM
He wouldn't let me do that although we joke if I turn into a stripper he gets to kick my clients ass and gets 80% the profit lmao never gunna happen either way
crazygirl907
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

If he brought it up, it makes me think he rrally does want you to do it, and if you had been excited to do it, his reaction would have been different. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Quoting ame85:

I would never know what to say.

"Yeah baby, I feel like doing stuff to you and stuff."

same here...If i got some kinda script or something, I think I could do it.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:33 PM
I tell my husband if he wants all his electronics I'll put hin to work on the street to pay for them
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)