Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this look like to you. update update 2

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM
  • 77 Replies

Mobile Photo

We think its a bite mark. I've called the teacher and she didn't answer. So I'm gonna see if she is a book fair tonight and talk to her. If not I will go up first thing in the morning. This is the second time this has happened. The first time the little boy got up from his spot and he bit his leg on the other leg on the back.

Update

I talked to the principle and she went and talked to the teacher. It is a bite mark. This child was taken to the principles office and his parents called. I also asked about a report why it wasn't wrote up and they said they apologize for one not being done and for now on they will make sure its in the files. I don't want to be the mom that calls and starts problems but a bite is disgusting. This child needs to learn not to bite.

Update 2

Talked to the principle at book fair and come to find out this child has done it 3 times. The child is doing it because he doesn't like that Joseph isn't playing with him. He has two boys trying to play with him at the sametime and Joseph picks the other little boy. The child is the baby at home and he gets his way. He doesn't like that Joseph isn't doing what he wants so he's biting him. The principal will be in the room for awhile til thw little boy stops. The parents have been notified by phone and note.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amy1will
by Amethyst on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Bump
Christenrenee
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:36 PM
4 moms liked this

I was going to say it looked like a bite mark as well.

3MusketeerMama
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Looks like a bite mark to me. Thank goodness the skin didn't get broken. That kid needs a muzzle if it's the same one who did it the first time.

-42-
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
A bite mark or one helluva pinch with something big.
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:38 PM

that's a bite mark

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM

It looks like a tiny handprint to me

amy1will
by Amethyst on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM
I'm thinking its the same boy. I did call the principal and left a message with her.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Looks like a bite mark to me. Thank goodness the skin didn't get broken. That kid needs a muzzle if it's the same one who did it the first time.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM

100% bite mark

PinkyPan
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM

That does look like a bite mark to me too.

jes_eli_0710
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Looks like a bite mark to me. Doesnt look too recent though. Good luck. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)