Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just crying piog

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM
  • 5 Replies

So was supposed to be delivering tomorrow due to some issues with my body BUT yesterday they decided oh we will just wait until the 22nd @#^&$&^@%#@*(#()@#*&.. I am in soo much pain all I do at night is lay on my back and cry until I fall asleep, every movement is horriblely painful every day and night. I have been crying every day for 2 weeks straight from pain and have barely slept in 2 weeks but apparently thats ok since they want to wait another 2 freaking weeks. I think I might be leaking fluid but I dont want to go to L and D.  I know if it isnt they will make me feel stupid as usually. They nurses are always talking down to me every time I go in which has been like 4-5 times in 6 weeks due to the horrible pain, so screw it, I will just sit home. Its not alot if I am leaking but I am not sure if it is my fluid or discharge but its clear and watery. My crotch is on FIRE and soooo SWOLLEN and it hurts soo bad. I am sitting here crying from pain as usual.

ETA it wasnty my normal doctor I saw yesterday but cant reach him to ask WTF...

Happily married homeschooling mommy to 6 year old Shelby, 3 year old Marianne, 16 month old Carly and soon to be Gladys!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BEXi
by BEXi on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Aww. I hope that whenever it comes, it is a safe and healthy delivery. Good luck :(

homeschoolmom9
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I just wish this would hurry up. I am soo ready to have her.

Happily married homeschooling mommy to 6 year old Shelby, 3 year old Marianne, 16 month old Carly and soon to be Gladys!

Summerlion1123
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I know how you feel I was in so much pain too with my last baby and every time I would go in the nurses and doctors would treat me like I was just your every day pregnant woman whining and complaining. The doctor even told me "Everyone expects pregnancy to be so easy and they just don't realize that every pregnancy is different and they want us to make it all better." Ugh it pisses me off just thinking about it a year later! I was like I am NOT just complaining and wanting you to make it all better. Something feels WRONG and I want you to make sure we are okay! Grrrrr.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I wanted a VBAC but ended up scheduling a c-section because I couldn't take the pain anymore.

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I remember that pain :(  I had pubic symphesis and four-week-long prodromal labor.

Two weeks seems like a very long time, but you can do it. Just try to focus on how good it is for your baby (because Tylenol is worthless).

homeschoolmom9
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Yep it is completely worthless.

Quoting B1Bomber:

I remember that pain :(  I had pubic symphesis and four-week-long prodromal labor.

Two weeks seems like a very long time, but you can do it. Just try to focus on how good it is for your baby (because Tylenol is worthless).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)