Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hump Day woes! What's Yours???

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  • 21 Replies

Mobile Photo

My hair dryer caught on fire this morning! Suggestions on a new one? My hair is waist length, so I need variable speeds.

Decided to take the kids to the park this afternoon. Apparently, today is social day for all fourth graders! I'm the only parent out of ten fourth graders, and three younger kids. They all keep wanting to pet my dog, which is fine... And normal. But he's all drooly lol.

How's everyone else's hump day? Blah...
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:58 PM
A couple of these boys use horrible language for such young boys! I have two 9yros, both in 4th grade with these other boys! I'd wash out both their mouths if I ever heard such nastiness!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Mine has turned out well. I thought we lost some of my sons karate gear, but it was here. I spent 2 hrs looking for his handb pads. Lol!
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I don't use a hair dryer so I have no idea.

I'm upset because my new boss got fired and they hired my old boss. He's a nice guy, don't get me wrong, he's just a horrible manager.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Understand that! Two of mine are in Tae Kwondo. That stuff is expensive!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine has turned out well. I thought we lost some of my sons karate gear, but it was here. I spent 2 hrs looking for his handb pads. Lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Well that's actually what it is, but they call it karate. All three of ours are in it and holy cow!

Quoting Chris030406:

Quoting Anonymous:

graciemae3215
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:03 PM

I took the kids to the park (4 kids (4,4,3,2) and me). We brought a lunch. There is 1 picnic table, 2 benches. There was a family with 4 kids, and 4 adults (why weren't some of them at work???) with all of their crap at the picnic table, they weren't sitting at it. They wouldn't move, so the kids and I had to eat on a bench. NOT the end of the world, but come friggin' on!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM

My son got off the bus. Bus driver told me that this morning a kid punched my son in the stomach. My son is 5. Bus drived wrote the kid up like he was supposed to and gave it to the school. The school suspended the kid which makes me think that this was not the first time he did something like this. But I got no call so that makes me kind of uneasy. But my son was fine so I don't want to make a big deal about it....

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
One of my 9yros has no interest. But the other and my youngest love it! We're there 5nights a week. I told their instructor that he may just find us living in the closet bc it might be easier lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well that's actually what it is, but they call it karate. All three of ours are in it and holy cow!

Quoting Chris030406:

Quoting Anonymous:

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Glad that he's fine. I don't like to make a drink about things either, but I definitely make sure that they know I'm watching :).

Quoting Anonymous:

My son got off the bus. Bus driver told me that this morning a kid punched my son in the stomach. My son is 5. Bus drived wrote the kid up like he was supposed to and gave it to the school. The school suspended the kid which makes me think that this was not the first time he did something like this. But I got no call so that makes me kind of uneasy. But my son was fine so I don't want to make a big deal about it....

Leah.Rae
by Sarah on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Finally pregnant after a year of trying!! I've been riding this wave of excitement since Saturday. Then BAM I've been throwing up all day. Tired. Heartburn. Oy vey I think I forgot about this part -_-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)