Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are women so difficult? ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
3 moms liked this
You don't need to be super woman to impress me, or know it all or be beautiful every day of the week!

I am newer to town and it just seems women have a need to prove how awesome they are, when in reality, it's not attainable.

I just want friends...not perfect dolls...
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I agree,

BaconQueen
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Stop judging them, maybe then you'll make friends

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM
I have friends. I want good friends who can show all facets of themselves. That is judging?

Shut up

Quoting BaconQueen:

a
BaconQueen
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Clearly the lack of your ability to have "Good friends" shows what a non-judgmental peach you are. Followed by your obviously "non-hositle" reaction of "shut up" to those who aren't telling you what you want to hear. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I have friends. I want good friends who can show all facets of themselves. That is judging?

Shut up

Quoting BaconQueen:

a

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Clearly your knack of being negative might effect you in a few ways.

Quoting BaconQueen:

Clearly the lack of your ability to have "Good friends" shows what a non-judgmental peach you are. Followed by your obviously "non-hositle" reaction of "shut up" to those who aren't telling you what you want to hear. 

Quoting Anonymous:I have friends. I want good friends who can show all facets of themselves. That is judging?

Shut up

Quoting BaconQueen:

a

BaconQueen
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I'm not the one complaining about not having any good friends. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Clearly your knack of being negative might effect you in a few ways.

Quoting BaconQueen:

Quoting Anonymous:I have friends. I want good friends who can show all facets of themselves. That is judging?

Shut up

Quoting BaconQueen:

a

Hanab818
by ThePonds on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Well I know I'm not perfect. But I also know I'm awesome and I'm superwoman to my kids. And I have some amazing friend.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Deflection :)

No, I asked why women can be difficult and they can. Women are notorious for putting on fronts or not being real.

Quoting BaconQueen:

Quoting Anonymous:Clearly your knack of being negative might effect you in a few ways.

Quoting BaconQueen:

Shut up

Quoting BaconQueen:

a

BaconQueen
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM

And then went on to whine about how "perfect" they all "act' and are trying to "prove how awesome they are". Funny judgements from someone who can't seem to make a friend. Perhaps you need to consider you're the reason why you don't have friends,  not them. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Deflection :)

No, I asked why women can be difficult and they can. Women are notorious for putting on fronts or not being real.

Quoting BaconQueen:

Quoting Anonymous:Clearly your knack of being negative might effect you in a few ways.

Quoting BaconQueen:

Shut up

Quoting BaconQueen:

a

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM
FFS lady...case in point.

I never said I do not have friends. Friends are a dime a dozen, I don't need a crap load.

It is common knowledge women try to achieve prefect, not all but a lot. If you take such meaning in this post, maybe you are see-thru...

Quoting BaconQueen:

And then went on to whine about how "perfect" they all "act' and are trying to "prove how awesome they are". Funny judgements from someone who can't seem to make a friend. Perhaps you need to consider you're the reason why you don't have friends,  not them. 

Quoting Anonymous:Deflection :)

Quoting BaconQueen:

Quoting BaconQueen:

Shut up

Quoting BaconQueen:

a

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)