Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quit bugging me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

my three children have healthwave *state medicaid* and dh has his own insurance and it will cost me too much to get insurance

anyways dh had to go in and they did not have stuff for the computer up and said they will bill us. DH never recieved the bill

i started recieving bills *i tossed them because last time i was in the hospital was almost five years ago and i had medicaid also* they was addressed to me and not dh. turned out they wanted the copay. that was okay but i dont have the cash or i would pay it. every time I go in to make an appointment for my children i am being hounded. Not dh and he is not recieving any bills. they do not have him down as bill payee even though he is the one that was seen and he is the one with job. we would pay it if we had the money. other bills such as gas, electric and rent is tad bit more important. i asked them why arent they sending HIM the bills and they said i was on the account first?

its at the point where i dont even want to go up there because i will here about it

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)