Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like to scare yourself?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

Like by watching scary movies, going to haunted houses, etc.?

I don't know.. I think I'm weird because I LOVE being scared. Not at the very moment of being scared but a few seconds afterward I'm okay. Lol.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I watch scary reality shows to fall asleep to...yeah, I like that shit :)
ThatSmittyGirl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Like paranormal investigator shows? Like Ghost Hunters and all that stuff?

Quoting redneckmama4:

I watch scary reality shows to fall asleep to...yeah, I like that shit :)

redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Yep!

I also will investigate a building here in town for Halloween :)

Quoting ThatSmittyGirl:

Like paranormal investigator shows? Like Ghost Hunters and all that stuff?

Quoting redneckmama4:I watch scary reality shows to fall asleep to...yeah, I like that shit :)

Through the treatment of strangers, a person gives insight into who they really are.

PoisonEyeV
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM

I had a year pass for Six Flags this year. I went about 3 times maybe over the course of the summer. I stopped going after that lady died in Texas? on that coaster where she fell out of. 

Granted, I know freak accidents on roller coasters don't happen often, but I haven't felt right about going since.

I love scary movies. None have made me seep into the crack of my chair though like The Conjuring did. *shivers*

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:32 PM

I hate being scared.

ThatSmittyGirl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I was completely disappointed by The Conjuring. I think the previews hyped it up to be more than it really was. I'm a scaredy cat and I didn't jump or cover my eyes at all through the whole movie.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I had a year pass for Six Flags this year. I went about 3 times maybe over the course of the summer. I stopped going after that lady died in Texas? on that coaster where she fell out of. 

Granted, I know freak accidents on roller coasters don't happen often, but I haven't felt right about going since.

I love scary movies. None have made me seep into the crack of my chair though like The Conjuring did. *shivers*

PoisonEyeV
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Reallyyyyyyy? Maybe I'm thinking of a different movie. I doubt it though. 

Quoting ThatSmittyGirl:

I was completely disappointed by The Conjuring. I think the previews hyped it up to be more than it really was. I'm a scaredy cat and I didn't jump or cover my eyes at all through the whole movie.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

ThatSmittyGirl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I'm sure we're talking about the same one. A lot of my friends thought it was super scary.

The one thing I do like about it is that it's based on a true story & the real Lorraine Warren was a part of the film making and writing process.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

PoisonEyeV
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Off topic, -ish-

I live near the Amityville house from the 2005 movie. Actually, right in between where they shot the movie since they did one in southern Wisconsin and another in northern Illinois. I wonder if they do viewings of those houses, that would be awesome.

Quoting ThatSmittyGirl:

I'm sure we're talking about the same one. A lot of my friends thought it was super scary.

The one thing I do like about it is that it's based on a true story & the real Lorraine Warren was a part of the film making and writing process.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

ThatSmittyGirl
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM

That's so cool! They're already making a sequel (or maybe prequel, I don't know) to The Conjuring. I'm hoping they do it from when The Warrens investigated the Amityville house.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Off topic, -ish-

I live near the Amityville house from the 2005 movie. Actually, right in between where they shot the movie since they did one in southern Wisconsin and another in northern Illinois. I wonder if they do viewings of those houses, that would be awesome.

Quoting ThatSmittyGirl:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)