Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you still close to friends from school?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am very blessed that I can say have six close friends from elementary school! We are all 38-41 now and when we talk it's like we never left childhood, but have wonderful adult conversations. I never thought when I met these ladies ( and drag queen lol) I would still be this close to them after 30 plus years.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TaughtTot
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM

yes I do.  My really good friends I have known since childhood.  New friends are always a hit or miss. 

Hanab818
by ThePonds on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I still talk to my 2 best friend from elementary school, but I wouldn't call them friends anymore. I am still close friends with one person from high school, but he didn't go when I went he graduated the year before I started and we met through a mutual friend. Werlve been friend for 10 years now.
wixychixy
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM

No.  Life happened and we all ended up moving.

waytomanykids10
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Just one, helps I'm married to her older brother.

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:50 PM

A few yes. My bff and I have been friends since 3rd grade (for me) and 5th grade for her. She is 29 now and I'm about to be 27. I have another friend that I've known since 1st grade. My other friends I keep in touch with are friends that I made in middle school.

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:51 PM

My best friend and I have been friends since primary school, we were 11, we are now pushing 40 lol

CuriousArentYa
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM

No. They all moved away. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)