Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Captain Obvious

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
DH is thawing out and warming up some homemade chicken nuggets and some tater tots I bought....

He put the tots on a cookie sheet and stands there staring at them.... "Honey you have to pre-heat the oven" "Preheat it to what?" "Look at the back of the bag silly."

I'm running a 104 fever, shaking, vomiting, and coughing so hard I've lost my voice, can't breathe, and get dizzy, does he really think I feel like babysitting him? Yes I know dinner is terrible tonight but I'm too sick to cook, and he apparently can't read instructions, so I don't trust him to follow a recipe. I'm trying to rest so I can clean a while tonight.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UnFFnStoppable4
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Silly men, lol.
SJG1013
by SJG on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

SJG1013
by SJG on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:00 PM
If I were you I would just order pizza and call it a night. Hope you feel better.
ramita
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:00 PM
I hope you feel better quickly! I can't stand people who are helpless like that. I think your family will be okay going off not so great food for a night or two while you get better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM
If I had the extra money I would. But I don't, so he's going to have to man up tonight. Thanks. :-)

Quoting SJG1013:

If I were you I would just order pizza and call it a night. Hope you feel better.
wixychixy
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM

That's funny.

By the way, that's not terrible dinner, that's making me hungry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Just wanted to ward off the bashers from the get-go. I've been trying to teach him to be more self-sufficient but I'm pretty this is as good as we will ever get lol. I'll be fine, it took a few days for the older two to get better and now the baby and I have it.

Quoting ramita:

I hope you feel better quickly! I can't stand people who are helpless like that. I think your family will be okay going off not so great food for a night or two while you get better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Terrible health wise. But yummy enough I'm even going to try to.eat some of it lol. Hopefully I can hold it down.

Quoting wixychixy:

That's funny.

By the way, that's not terrible dinner, that's making me hungry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Time to call his Mama and blame her for molding a human being incapable of comprehending simple instructions, then tomorrow you can blame it on the NyQuil.

newmom3012
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:11 PM
My worst nightmare came true when I found out that chicken nuggets were the equivalent of hot dogs in chicken form. :-(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)