Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teens having sex in public...

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
  • 2 Replies

I totally get being a hormonly charged teenager, but do you really have to have sex in a car parked in a drive way in a somewhat busy neighborhood where kids are playing outside?  That's what is happening right now. My neighbor's teenage daughter is in her boyfriend's car and they were making out against the car, then all of a sudden, opened the back door and jumped in the back seat.  I guess they are doing their homework back there or something?  And no I wasn't watching non-stop, my desk is in front of my window and as a car drives by I glance up as a habit, and just as a car drove by is when I saw them jump into the back seat together.  My thing is, the parents are home, why haven't they come out to check on their daughter to see why she hasn't come inside the house yet?  I don't want to call the cops because I don't want these kids lives ruined because they are being stupid teenagers.  Yes, they are in public, but the car is very heavily tinted and kids aren't playing around the vehicle so it's not like little ones will see anything. These are the types of parents that think their kids are perfect...should I say something to the parents or let them find out on their own? 

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Go knock on the parent's door and tell them what is going on.

LizS84
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM
I think I would personally stay out of it until I actually SEE something happening. Maybe leave a pamphlet about birth control/teen pregnancy in their door or something.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)