Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin Off: Adult SleepOvers

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this

Please tell me I'm not the only one who does sleep overs with my friends when there is time(adults only)?

My SO also does "sleep overs" with his friends too because they all drink and don't want to drive til the morning.

it's fun, convenient, and if we've been drinking, skrew it lets play salon.  Cool thing is now I have actual professionals as friends who do nails and hair for a living so it's even better than being a kid.  

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Not since the night before my wedding
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Not over friends lol... I have family and friends stay over when we have parties and everyone has been drinking too much. Nothing is planned like a sleep over.

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Neither of is do that.

When we were single we did. I did for sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM
O.o
I'm an adult with 5 kids. I don't have sleepovers with my friends. That seems immature. Sorry.
Josie_P
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Nope, your not! I love sleep overs with my girlfriends. It's like HS all over again lol!

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Oh when we have girls weekend and go somewhere out of town. But I guess you wouldn't call those sleep over.

frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I have a few times and then when children came along, they were included as well.  They had their own sleepover area to have fun while the adults did different things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I don't.  

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

No we dont have adult sleepovers, only time is if I am out of town visiting my best friend or something like that.

CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM

We have adult sleepovers.  They are fun.  I'm planning a cookie exchange that will be an adult sleepover for the holidays.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)