Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boyfriend's family thought I poisoned the cookies.

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

No one in my guy's life is fond of me. I think it is because he tells them everything that goes on between us and only his biased side. OR maybe I really am an insufferable bitch.

I baked him cookies for his birthday today. I tried to make a dazzling recipe to get on everyone in his families good side. I made buttered lemon cookies with lemon zest topped with mirengue frosting. He offered them to his family and they said "what if she put cyanide in them?" He thought this was funny enough to tell me. Hoping I'd get a kick out of it. This hurt and offended me. Would this hurt your feelings or am I being touchy?  At first I thought it was a joke but they told him not to eat them because "who knows what she is capable of these days" and no one touched them but him. :'[

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM
I wouldn't care because Id be leaving the little bitch who ran off to mommy and daddy every time he didn't get his way in a relationship.

I want a man. Not a child
Canvas_says
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Run , a man shouldn't involve his family in his relationships. You're not being touchy you're being mocked.

DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Uh why does he find his families comments amusing? Seems like he has no respect for you.
SyllabaryBisque
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Lol... I'm going with this anon. Screw that little boy...

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't care because Id be leaving the little bitch who ran off to mommy and daddy every time he didn't get his way in a relationship.

I want a man. Not a child
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

It's really not them you should be mad at. He must have said some HORRIBLE things about you to them. Think about that.

Funerary
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:47 PM

It just hurts that I try to do something sweet and they think I'm bad enough to poison food and kill people? I guess you are right. They all wouldn't think that unanimously unless he was instigating and putting thoughts into their head. But how can I leave someone I love over him talking shit behind my back... it doesn't seem like a big enough offense to leave someone over. Well... it does when I type it out but n the emotional head and heart of a lover where love blinds the emotions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)