Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stomach bugs...

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM
  • 5 Replies

Well I caught a stomach bug from hanging out with my sister today. She didn't mention until after I'd been in her apartment for over an hour, that they were just getting over a stomach bug. Now I can feel it coming on. Any advice to get rid of it sooner? I have things that I HAVE to do tomorrow, no exceptions.

Edit: My sister lives downstairs from me & I was in her apartment 2 nights ago as well. There are also common doors on the main floor that go into all 3 apartments. Today isn't the only time I saw her.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
allsolittle
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM
None I know of. Stomach bugs suck,dude. Especially when the 4 kids and us get it. Stay hydrated beforehand.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM

No idea...ds has had the stomach bug for four days and i haven't been able to leave the house. stock up on what you'll need if you do start getting really sick

allsolittle
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Also, you are probably just phsycing (sp?) Yourself out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
If youre sicknow.....you caught it before you saw your sister today. Or its all in your head.
xixCandyxix
by Candy on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I was also in her apartment 2 nights ago. She lives downstairs from me & I have to touch the same doorknob that leads to the stairwell, among other things.

Quoting allsolittle:

Also, you are probably just phsycing (sp?) Yourself out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)