Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best way to watch Breaking Bad??

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

I want to start watching Breaking Bad. I have never seen an episode so I have to from square one. How long do you think it will take me to complete it? How many seasons? also, What is the best way to watch it (ie, netflix, amazon instants video)? 

juggling

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I always download torrents. No ads no interruptions. No waiting for things to load.

I'm sure it won't take you very long as the first couple seasons are pretty addicting.

Due9
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:05 PM

thanks! I can't believe I missed it all. I guess this will me something to do for the next few weeks

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I always download torrents. No ads no interruptions. No waiting for things to load.

I'm sure it won't take you very long as the first couple seasons are pretty addicting.

juggling

Mommy2ETnBM
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:11 PM

We watched seasons 1-5 on Netflix and season 6 on Amazon Instant. In total, there were around 63 episodes, around 40 minutes each. It took us a few months to watch it because we would only watch a few episodes a week. I guess it depends on how many you want to watch in a day. On Amazon, the 6th season you have to pay $1.99 per episode for.

Due9
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Thanks! I think I will do the same.

Quoting Mommy2ETnBM:

We watched seasons 1-5 on Netflix and season 6 on Amazon Instant. In total, there were around 63 episodes, around 40 minutes each. It took us a few months to watch it because we would only watch a few episodes a week. I guess it depends on how many you want to watch in a day. On Amazon, the 6th season you have to pay $1.99 per episode for.

juggling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)