Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH trolls my cafemom account

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
1 mom liked this
Well, not trolls like makes posts, even though he did make a post asking who everyobe thinks is gonna win ink master once lol

It's not about snooping or checking up on me even though he DOES regularly go through my posts. . . I think it's because he likes cm and wishes he could join lol He'll go on my cm and look through posts, laugh at stupid posts, laugh at how uppity and jugdemental women are, calls trolls out, everything lol.

This is all my fault though. I have become sucked into cm and I talked his head off about it and maybe peaked his interest. I think it's cute, he always tries to get into what I'm into.

Anyone else's SO ever been on your cm account??
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matheson7
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:16 PM

No.

Bieg9093
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM

My Honey, no.  But my kids, age 12 and 15, like hearing some of the stories up in here.  They don't troll my account but, if I laugh out loud, they want to hear about it.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:18 PM

no. but he likes hearing about it. lol.

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

oh and he especially likes the funnies posts. he used to ask if there was a new giggles post. hes partial to cat memes and gifs.

jaycam
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Mine never has and wouldn't get on it because he knows this is the one thing I have to myself that I enjoy. Everything else always gets taken over so thankfull I am able to keep this to myself. He does have my facebook stuff and I have his it's never to check up on each other but for the games we both play

Okie-chick
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM
No. I'll tell him about a few posts but he's not even interested in a mom site.
BEXi
by BEXi on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM

He has recently told me he has gotten on my account to look at shit once but soon learned how crazy CM was and hasnt came back since lol

kristin_1984
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Nope.. Well‚ not that I know if anyways
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM
No. My dh doesn't come on cafe mom. We are okay with each other having separate interests.
Texasladybug84
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM
No mine hates cm. says some things about some ppl on here that i don't wanna repeat lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)