Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you blame the woman as well?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
My best friend was going through a real rough patch in her relationship with her fiancé whom is also the father of their two young kids (3 and 4). So her and the kids stayed at her moms a few days since her and her fiancé had gotten into a big argument about his excessive drinking. Well she said a day later she found a text conversation (snooping most likely IDK) between her fiancé and a woman who lives a few miles up the road and whom knows both of them. Her kids would play together every so often and such so she KNEW that they were together. Well the text message conversation started with some innocent funny picture texts (like Facebook meme's) then it turned into playfulness, then her fiancé asked her for a 'naked picture' the woman responded 'you know I will break the camera' yet she kept on texting him back and forth (no picture). So my friend is mad at her fiancé AND the woman because she knew they were together also and she didn't nip it in the bud by saying that is NOT going to happen or something of the like I don't know. Instead she kind of drug it out so to speak so would you be mad at the other woman as well if you were in her shoes? This just happened this week, she's such a good person too :( **I wanted to make it clear for those who will comment that she's only blaming one and not the other, she blames both of them** A lot of people are telling her she shouldn't be mad at the woman because the woman has a boyfriend and it was her fiancé's fault..etc..
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SaratheV
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I'd blame my now ex for being a bastard. 

Caera
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I'd blame both of them. 

instant
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I would blame my husband.
jakesmom323
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:37 PM
It's the man's fault.
baquick
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM
If mainly blame my husband but also the other woman.
jenerica.
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Lol!
SWEET737
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I would blame both of them also. Does she plan on confronting her fiance" and the (so call) friend with this info. The friend and the fiance seem to be to close for comfort. Was your friend friends with the female first and then introduce her fiance to her or vice verse?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM
It wouldn't even bother you that the woman you thought was a friend didn't nip it in the bud though?
Quoting instant:

I would blame my husband.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM

It takes TWO to Tango

anotherhalf
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd blame df but still be mad at the girl.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)