Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The baby is not even one month old!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I saw a picture of this dad holding his newborn, well, almost one month old, by the front of his overalls with his head hanging almost upside-down. Isn't that not safe? Just made me cringe a little when I saw it. I know the parents would never harm this baby on purpose btw.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM
His dad sounds like a real f*cktard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Meh. Not much different than having them in a front pack if you ask me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM
id have to see the pic but I guess I'm not seeing that big of a deal. Wouldn't it be the same as leaning over with your baby? Like say the baby is on your hip and you lean down?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM
He was like holding him up in the air by the front his overalls with one hand and his head was hanging down kinda backward. Nothing supporting his neck whatsoever.

Quoting Anonymous:

id have to see the pic but I guess I'm not seeing that big of a deal. Wouldn't it be the same as leaning over with your baby? Like say the baby is on your hip and you lean down?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Well idk. He was holding him in the air by one hand just holding the front of his overalls. Nothing was supporting his head whatsoever. The head was leaning backward. The caption said "being silly with daddy" idk..

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Lol oh wow. I'm sorry I didn't mean to reply to you twice.

Quoting Anonymous:

hip2it
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM
An old friend used to "play" like that with her new baby. CPS sent her to parenting classes.

Quoting Anonymous:

He was like holding him up in the air by the front his overalls with one hand and his head was hanging down kinda backward. Nothing supporting his neck whatsoever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)