Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have to do thus to get him to bed at night....

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

Mobile Photo

Every night before my three month old goes to bed we do our bedtime routine. Which is lay naked and kick while the bath fills up then take a bath with dad, lotion up, then eat. Every time he eats at night he gets fussy and wont take the boob or bottle for long, so i let him fuss while he eats for a few to let him get rid of that built up energy he has. Then i give him the bottle and start paving slight pressure on his belly and sorta rub it while he eats till he is asleep.

Is there any weird things that you do for your child to get them to sleep at ?night?
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:19 AM

If you have to do that, it means he was more than likely fussy because he was still gassy and the pressure and belly rubbing helps with that. She gets a full body massage and then lavender lotion is put on her face and listens to my heart while I sing a her favorite lullaby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I was going to day the same thing as the person above. All of those behaviors are signs of gas or reflux.
dd898f
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM
He's always had gas it's just the only way to.calm him down even after he's rid of his gas
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)