Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think of the name Kymani? EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

For a boy. It is African American and had no meaning because it's made up. 

For or those who thought I claimed I made it up:

The name Kymani is of African American origin and means "modern invented name". It is generally used as a boy's name. 

-http://www.ourbabynamer.com/baby-names-Kymani.html

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:24 AM

That's a cool way to spell it. 

Quoting MommyCrooks:

My best friends daughter is named kaymahni.. she had her the same day I had my son. They are a yr apart.. its cute, she also made it up

Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:24 AM
It's not a new name... it's my ex bf's middle name, and he is 29.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:25 AM

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Bob Marley's son
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Yeah it just said modern invented name so just modern day 

Quoting Allie_kat1:

It's not a new name... it's my ex bf's middle name, and he is 29.

Anonymous

Really? Cool

Quoting Litlmama87:

Bob Marley's son

Anonymous

Probably every name

Quoting Anonymous:

anon1986East
by Kali on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:30 AM

It doesn't worry me at all except further my interest in the descent of human kind. I find if amusing when people make these posts and I admit I look for anything to argue over these kinds of posts because I don't understand people who are so concerned over what others think about what they name their children. I poke, I instigate, I look for anything to further an argument about baby names because it's ridiculous. I, personally, would never name my child after something that has no meaning to me - however if a couple likes a certain name then all the more power to them - congrats...but by God what the fuck is wrong in your head that you feel the need to post your possible baby name to the world for critique because obviously you have nothing else going on in your mundane pathetic life that you're actually looking for validation on the Internet concerning your life choices!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're really invested here. I looked up the definition. The name Kymani is of African American origin and means "modern invented name". It is generally used as a boy's name. 

i even listed the source. So what does it worry you? 

Quoting anon1986East:

But it's not "made up" - it does, in fact, have a meaning. If you can't be bothered with looking up the meaning of a name perhaps you shouldn't bother with being concerned of the meaning or else don't bother with considering it as a name.
Quoting Anonymous:

That is my original post. I said its made up not that I made it up.

Quoting anon1986East:

You didn't make it up, despite that you claimed it meant nothing because you made it up...OK. I absolutely believe it wasn't made up, but I do believe you lied in your initial post about it meaning nothing because "you" made it up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't mke it up

The name Kymani is of African American origin and means "modern invented name". It is generally used as a boy's name. 

Quoting KylesWifey:

So, you make up a name and assign it a nationality???  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Is your son African American? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Holy...crap...

Quoting anon1986East:

It doesn't worry me at all except further my interest in the descent of human kind. I find if amusing when people make these posts and I admit I look for anything to argue over these kinds of posts because I don't understand people who are so concerned over what others think about what they name their children. I poke, I instigate, I look for anything to further an argument about baby names because it's ridiculous. I, personally, would never name my child after something that has no meaning to me - however if a couple likes a certain name then all the more power to them - congrats...but by God what the fuck is wrong in your head that you feel the need to post your possible baby name to the world for critique because obviously you have nothing else going on in your mundane pathetic life that you're actually looking for validation on the Internet concerning your life choices!

Quoting Anonymous:

You're really invested here. I looked up the definition. The name Kymani is of African American origin and means "modern invented name". It is generally used as a boy's name. 

i even listed the source. So what does it worry you? 

Quoting anon1986East:

But it's not "made up" - it does, in fact, have a meaning. If you can't be bothered with looking up the meaning of a name perhaps you shouldn't bother with being concerned of the meaning or else don't bother with considering it as a name.
Quoting Anonymous:

That is my original post. I said its made up not that I made it up.

Quoting anon1986East:

You didn't make it up, despite that you claimed it meant nothing because you made it up...OK. I absolutely believe it wasn't made up, but I do believe you lied in your initial post about it meaning nothing because "you" made it up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't mke it up

Quoting KylesWifey:

So, you make up a name and assign it a nationality???  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN