Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think you'll be having sex twice a day once you reach your 60s and beyond?

Posted by   + Show Post

66-Year-Old Actress Is Having More Sex Than You Are

by Michele Zipp

suzanne somersI've been wondering at what age does sex stop since Miley Cyrus told Matt Lauer that he's way too old to have sex. Is he too old? He's 55. Heck no! According to Miley people over 40 don't do the deed anymore. Lies. All lies. Clearly she doesn't remembered the reality show Sunset Daze about kinky geriatrics. Thankfully the outspoken and totally fabulous Suzanne Somers has come out and shared that at 66-years young, she not only is still having sex, but she has it twice a day.

Let's let that fact sink in for a moment. A 66-year-old is most likely having more sex than you are. How does that make you feel?

Like you want to have more sex, right? It's only one of life's most pleasurable pleasures. Why aren't we having more sex?

We're lazy. We're busy. We're tired. We're not aroused. We're making too many excuses. It shouldn't just be Nike who says "Just do it." Put a little more stress on that "it" -- do it!

Suzanne is not only doing it "a couple times a day" but she's doing it with her husband Alan Hamel who she has been happily married to for 36 years. Thirty-six years of having sex with the same person and they still manage to have the hots for each other a couple of times a day. That, my friends, is a feat. Though she did admit that they are both on hormones. Hey, whatever works.

At the rate you're going, do you think you'll be having sex twice a day once you reach your 60s and beyond? (Mom, please don't answer this.)

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Replies (121-125):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2013 at 4:16 AM

twice a week maybe LOL

readyforhim
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:40 AM
This is something she should keep to herself. Personally, yea but I wouldn't be announcing it.
bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:08 AM

http://www.familystickers.com/

Go to "start here", make your family, right click save, then add a simple border at picmonkey or some other photo editing website. :)

Quoting PrimalMom:

Topic unrelated, sorry! I finally saw you reply again... can you tell me how you got or did your family picture!? blockquote class="quotedText">Quoting bcoll:

I certainly hope so ;)

RMC007
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Maybe. By 60, the kids will be gone, and we will both be eligible to retire. I think we will finally have the time!

Janice278
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I am well in my eighties we were making love, till the day before my partner died in her sleep. About two years after my husband died, they share the grave where I will join them in the future.

I still make physical love with the friends who I visit or who are visiting me. Playing with my nipples in the morning still makes me wet, as long the other female is willing we kiss cuddle, lick and suck, the highs might not be as intense anymore but I don't want to go without. Neither would my Wendy want me to.

Love Janice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)