Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No Justice for Kendrick ...this is just depraved

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/georgia-teens-body-missing-organs-stuffed-newspape/nbKsS/

First part of story reads:

A horrific twist in the death of a 17-year-old in Georgia. 

“They stuffed him with newspaper like he was a garbage can inside his body. It’s unbelievable.” (Via CNN)

Kendrick Johnson was found dead in a gym back in January. According to medical examiners, he accidentally suffocated after getting stuck in a rolled-up gym mat. (Via WSB-TV)

But his parents had doubts about the way their son had died. They won a court order to have Kendrick’s body exhumed and have an independent second autopsy performed on the body. (Via KRNV)

>> Read more trending stories  

When a private pathologist opened the teen’s remains, he discovered new grisly details.

“The parents had their son's body exhumed only to learn he suffered a blow to the neck, and all of his organs were missing.” (Via WIS-TV)

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM

That is fucking sick and so sad. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm kind of disgusted that this was all missed on autopsy the first time. How does a medical examiner not notice these things? Think about all of the evidence lost...
_ClearFruit_
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Wtf! People are so fucking sick. My goodness!
SpnFulOfSugar
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:39 AM
What? That's insane!
dbush0584
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

How the fuck does a person get stuck in a rolled up gym mat?  So the funeral home, coroner, and prosecutor covered up a murder?  Oh and harvested his organs?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:50 AM
They probably took his organs because I'm guessing it was some sort of damage to them that can prove blunt force trauma.
vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:52 AM

......................wow!

.Bad.Wolf.
by Morsmordre on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM

That is sick!

I can't believe they'd cover that up in the original autopsy. I hope the original coroner has been fired!

ashwee356
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM

They said he climbed up on bleachers next to the mats that were rolled up and leaning against the wall upright, he dropped a tennis shoe, tried to get it, and fell from the bleachers into the mat.

who knows...

Quoting dbush0584:

How the fuck does a person get stuck in a rolled up gym mat?  So the funeral home, coroner, and prosecutor covered up a murder?  Oh and harvested his organs?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

if outtside sources do not come in to take over the investigation this family and boy will never know peace.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)