Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all the ladies who get annoyed by the Christian posts.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The reason why you get annoyed is because you lack self-control. When you grow and mature you will be less annoyed by what other people do or say.

Self-improvement is a good goal to have.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Lol. Spot on!

KGreen75
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

People aren't Vulcans. People generally get annoyed by many things and it has nothing to do with self control.
how people react to the annoyance may have something to with it but not the feelings themselves. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM
3 moms liked this
I dont get how they are so annoyed and yet they see the title and who is posting them. Why click on it? Cant complain and bitch when you dont go into the post to begin with. They are lookin for a reason to whine and complain, they have nothing better to do obviously.
RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

This.  I find proselytizing very entertaining.

Quoting IhartU:

I don't get annoyed. I get amused.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Actually I use my self-control by not commenting on them.

I do feel religion is like a penis.  It's okay to have one, but it's not okay to shove it down my throat.

autodidact
by Snarknado on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM
4 moms liked this

they don't always. and if they want to talk about how MY kids should be forced to pray in school, or how gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry, then it's MY business, too, and I'll speak up. 

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Um... I don't get annoyed by those posts; but i'm wondering why you think the reason people are annoyed is due to lack of selfcontrol?

they always say something about it being a Christian post in the title...why open it if you don't want to read it?

redhead-bedhead
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I am annoyed by my neighbors blasting polka music. Does that mean I lack self-control?

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM

i actually DO want to read it.  Most of the ones I read, I just walk away from because I find nothing to comment on.

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Um... I don't get annoyed by those posts; but i'm wondering why you think the reason people are annoyed is due to lack of selfcontrol?

they always say something about it being a Christian post in the title...why open it if you don't want to read it?

Annettey19
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I usually just ignore them if I'm not interested. It's usually quite easy to figure out by the titles which ones are which.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)