Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To all the ladies who get annoyed by the Christian posts.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The reason why you get annoyed is because you lack self-control. When you grow and mature you will be less annoyed by what other people do or say.

Self-improvement is a good goal to have.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Replies (31-40):
mxracers
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:16 PM
hypocryte
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:19 PM

yes!!

its soooo easy to not open the posts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I only read them for the entertainment.

Besides, if no one criticizes them, then their posts will multiply like tribbles. MC would never be the same.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:22 PM

As a christian I think its funny that simply praising God is a form of offense to non christians.

No one is pushing their religion on them.Live your life believe what you want.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Well tough, this is America and if you dont like Christian posts you should put on your big girl underwear and just move on.

redheadstar
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:27 PM

If you don't like it:   Turn the Channel.    

mlg1989
Watashi wa anata o aishite Mugiwara Kaizokuban <3
Yesterday at 11:49 PM
by ZombieMegg on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Quoting redhead-bedhead:

Quoting mlg1989:
Quoting redhead-bedhead:

I am annoyed by my neighbors blasting polka music. Does that mean I lack self-control?

Depends, do you go over and knock on their door and tell them that their music is bullshit and they just need to go away because of their taste in music?

Nope, I just printed this out and taped it to their front door (I'm friends with them despite their terrible music taste)

lol well then looks like you have self control, except when it comes to joking around with the polka loving neighbors. ;)
SciFiMama91
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM

They don't bother me. I'm Pagan but I like hearing about all religions/spiritual paths.

Chrissywissy
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:31 PM

It always cracks me up when women go into the clearly marked Christian posts ans whine about how annoying it is, and they need to take it somewhere else. It says a lot about their lack of self control, seriously how hard is it to just skip over the post? If I come across a post that I have no interest in or that annoys me I hit the back button and leave, what is the point in staying and commenting.

Once some of these women mature then maybe they can figure out where the back button is or just avoid the post altogether!

MajikMcGuffin
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I don't get annoyed by them. I just don't open them up and read them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)