Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Question about wedding stuff?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

So, I posted the other day that my bf of 4 years proposed last night and I said yes!
What are some good bridal catalogs/stores/resources that you would personally recommend?

I don't want to solely go off Google: I'd like people's opinions of places they loved/hated.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I used a site called Forever Clever for our thank you cards. She did a great job, so I used her again for the thank you cards for our dd. I am in Canada and once I confirmed the design, she shipped them and I had them in 3 days!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I'll check that out ty

Quoting Anonymous:

I used a site called Forever Clever for our thank you cards. She did a great job, so I used her again for the thank you cards for our dd. I am in Canada and once I confirmed the design, she shipped them and I had them in 3 days!

Mommy2ETnBM
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Pinterest, TheKnot.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 10, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Ooh I totally didn't think of Pinterest. I'll check out the other site as well ty.

Quoting Mommy2ETnBM:

Pinterest, TheKnot.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Anything David Tutera

Krysta784
by Dani on Oct. 10, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Stay away from David's Bridal! Those bitches are EVIL!
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I got stuff like the ring pillow, guest book and junk like that from Michaels.  It was way cheaper than ordering custom.  

MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:48 AM

EBAY--I got my dress on an auction directly from the manufacturer and it cost a fraction if I would have bought it at a store and that was even with customizations and international delivery!  I also got my tiara, the flower girl's dress and some of the decor such as peacock feathers, peacock feather fans and sarees!  I ordered my silk scroll wedding invites directly from India!  let me tell you, I had more difficulty getting things from local dealers than international ones!

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:51 AM
There's a wedding planning group here on CM. :-)

And pintetest.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)