Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how good is YOUR intuition?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM
  • 14 Replies

i usually get to  the stripmall across the street from my restaurant an hour or more early. today i had a feeling i should actually cross the street a little early. a half hour after i got to  work there was a gunman in the stripmall! if i had gone to work when i normally do, at 10:45 i might have seen him  thankfully i didnt! how good is your intuition? could it save your life?

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:23 PM
well not exact intuition I am usually right-on with stereo-typing. what you are talking about is not the same. What made you cross earlier?
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Wow, I'm glad you're ok! Yes, I agree we have intuition. 

mariesmama
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

well not exact intuition I am usually right-on with stereo-typing. what you are talking about is not the same. What made you cross earlier?

honestly i finished the chapter i was reading in the book at walgreens
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:26 PM
It's deadly accurate. I've predicted deaths in the family down to the minute. It's really bizarre. Just a feeling that comes over me.
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Mine is usually pretty good, but not in a life or death kind of way....as far as I know anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:28 PM
okay its fait no intuition involved. Im glad you are ok

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting Anonymous:

honestly i finished the chapter i was reading in the book at walgreens

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM

My intuition would be of great help to me if I actually listened to it. I was attacked at knifepoint a few years ago; a man ran for me and grabbed me, held a huge knife to my throat, forced me into my car and tried to take off with me.

I saw him coming. But I live in a small town and figured I was safe. I thought "Don't be paranoid, it's probably just a guy out for a walk." and then he ran at me. I didn't even really know what was happening until he had me in the car. Luckily I climbed out through the passenger door and ran, but if I had listened to my bad feeling about the guy he would have never been able to lay a hand on me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM

my intuition about people is spot on, not circumstance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM
your post is inviting wack interwebs strangers wtf its only a few replies kind of a creepy group.
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Very good. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN