Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I HOPE THAT HURT MOTHERF*CKER!!

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:15 PM
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this

Has this entire damn town gone completely batshit?! I work at a local fast food joint. A guy came in and ordered food, which came up to a total of a little under 7 bucks. He paid with a ten, and when I gave him his change, he insisted that he paid with a twenty and accused me of short-changing him. My boss heard the ruckus and came over. She asked me to open the till, and when I showed her that there were NO twenties in the till, the guy made a dive for the drawer.

I tried to stop him, and he grabbed my ponytail, and started trying to drag me over the counter. I pressed the panic button and swung at him with my cane (I have a bad hip, and require a cane to walk or stand for long periods) while my manager tried to pry his hands off of me. I managed to hit him squarely in the face, bloodying his nose, and he let go. He tried to flee, but the panic button locks the doors. 

Thankfully the police station is just down the street from where I work, so it didn't take long at all for them to show up. I filed a police report while they dragged him away in cuffs. He's definitely being charged with attempted robbery, and it's up to me whether or not to press assault charges. He's already going to prison, and I managed to land a good hit, so I probably won't press charges. I have enough stress already without having to worry about court dates.

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Wow, that's scary.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:17 PM

its the entitlement era , its just going to get worse.

by that I mean so many people think they can do and say what they want to others that people are becoming criminals , they see society saying hey I feel this is fun , and getting away with it. people now a days try to get away with some really off the wall stuff.

Ashley_Carlson
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:18 PM

The crime rate here has jumped significantly since the shutdown. It's like everyone has completely lost their damn minds!

Quoting Dinimon:

Wow, that's scary.

ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Yikes! Glad you're mostly ok though!
OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow. I am so sorry that happened to you. I'm glad that you got away from him and that he went to jail. Bravo for knocking the piss out of him. I probably would have too. 

aandt1999
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Wow, I'm glad you're ok. I would be pressing charges myself.

OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Speaking of which, I thought that you were going to move soon. How is that coming along? 

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

The crime rate here has jumped significantly since the shutdown. It's like everyone has completely lost their damn minds!

Quoting Dinimon:

Wow, that's scary.

isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Probably drug use.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Quoting Dinimon:

Wow, that's scary.

mommyfesha
by monster on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I'm glad you're okay! How scary!
Ashley_Carlson
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:23 PM

It's been delayed. I had some unexpected expenses come up which drained a lot of my savings.

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

Speaking of which, I thought that you were going to move soon. How is that coming along? 

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Quoting Dinimon:

Wow, that's scary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)