Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why does he have to blame me for......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
Him being unhappy.

I APOLOGIZE DID NOT MEAN TO DO IT ANONYMOUSLY. YES I AM THE MOTHER OF THE LITTLE GIRL THAT WAS MURDERED BY FATHERS GIRLFRIEND
My ex husband has been trying so hard to get back together since our daughter was killed 5 months ago. I tried to just ignore it but he must of gotten the papers from my lawyer today stating that he will only have supervised visits and I get to decide time and place after he contacts me about wanting to see them. Well now he is freaking out on me that he is the only one getting hurt because he loses me because he never wanted the divorce he just wanted to kick me and his kids out and be single and have me wait for him. and that I am happy with that p.o.s(his word not mine) won't give him a second chance. Yes I very happy with my S.O he is amazing been very supportive to my two boys and me. I have never been this happy with anyone and I don't see why I should have to give that up for a jackass that has never had his life in order and probably never will. Honestly he's lucky he gets what he is getting with the kids under the circumstances. I just wish he would act like a dad and want to spend time with them and leave me out of it.

What would you do in my situation?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Bump
Mak33012
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:40 PM
If you are who I think you are I would not let him anywhere near those boys. I would do everything in my power to keep him away.
If you are a different poster my opinion might be slightly different. Either way, I hope you all can reach the best possible solution for all of you.
olivia_benson
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I would just tell him look I am very happy with my s.o. If you have a problem with it I don't care. All I need to know is if it is in regards to our children. That's it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Yes Im you know who I am I didn't mean to do it anon. I have to do supervised visits they won't terminate his writes unless he is willing to sign them over or I am married and whoever is willing to adopt. I will be there gaurding my boys every second of the way though. Honestly I don't think he will make the effort since him and I will always be a no go

Quoting Mak33012:

If you are who I think you are I would not let him anywhere near those boys. I would do everything in my power to keep him away.

If you are a different poster my opinion might be slightly different. Either way, I hope you all can reach the best possible solution for all of you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Are you the one whose husbands bitch caused your child's death??? I don't know how you can stand to look at him. He deserves to die.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Okay?!?! Very disturbing since I Love Pooh

Quoting olivia_benson:

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:52 PM

uhh..ok what'd I miss?

OP--Idk what to say exactly. Never been in this situation at all

Quoting Mak33012:

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

olivia_benson
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:52 PM

not you.

ex dh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay?!?! Very disturbing since I Love Pooh

Quoting olivia_benson:

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. If you don't mind my asking what happened?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)