Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how many of you...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

Divorced a good a man and doing well on your own now? What was the reason, how was he a good husband?

There could be a lot of reasons, you may not be in love or attracted to the person or he may be a good dad and provider but too controlling. I am asking because I am married to a "good man" he provides 100% for our children and I, he lives to please me. But he is too jealous and I can never go anywhere alone. I feel like if I leave there won't be anything better for me. oh and he is a great father which is the best quality I think, but he pushes me away with jealousy

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Why would a woman divorce a good man? Doesn't make sense really.

Annettey19
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I'm not divorced, but this is what I was thinking.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Mother to J. (3/2012) and Baby Sprout (due 10/2013)

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I mean, I suppose a woman could fall out of love even with a good man but this question is kind of out there.

Quoting Annettey19:

I'm not divorced, but this is what I was thinking.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:08 PM

There could be a lot of reasons, you may not be in love or attracted to the person or he may be a good dad and provider but too controlling. I am asking because I am married to a "good man" he provides 100% for our children and I, he lives to please me. But he is too jealous and I can never go anywhere alone. I feel like if I leave there won't be anything better for me.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Oh you mean like Kardashian did or said. I try to avoid them but had to rread the article today. That is one messed up lady. Seriously messed up. I'll take my life any day over hers. She has nothing to be desired.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Did you mean to say a bad man?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I'm in the same boat.
So here's a bump.
LoZ_Momma
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Never been divorced, but I don't understand why a woman would divorce a good man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I know this sounds crazy, but I was going through a time where everybody I ever trusted had betrayed me except my wonderful husband. Every time I would look at him I would give him an evil look wondering when he was going to betray me. I started to obsess over waiting for his betrayal and snapping at him. I finally broke down and told him I wanted a separation and why. He told me he wasn't going anywhere. It was one of the worse and best times of my life. Worse in that everybody had hurt me and best in that even though I tried to push him away he would not leave my side. 

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Well I'm divorced and happily married to an amazing man :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)