Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home parties...pampered chef, 31, scentsy????

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 96 Replies

31 bags, pampered chef, Mary kay, scentsy, party lite, it works wraps, Arbonne, cookie lee, two sisters, tastefully simple, Stella & Dot...there's so much more

origami owl is another good one...if you haven't heard of them, check them out!!!!

Do you sell any of these items? Do you like to have these kind of parties? Do you like to go to them? What products do you LOVE, and which ones could you do with out?

I LOVE 31 bags, and I used to sell pampered chef, so I use many of their products...thinking about trying the "it works wraps" I like going to these parties, I like buying their products & I'm a sucker for having parties myself!!!

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM
My neighbor sells cookie lee jewelry. I love it. I've spent about 400 dollars. I don't mind going to the parties but I don't have enough friends to host them.
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:17 PM
My sister in law sells 31, I have a ton of their purses, I purchase a ton of Scentsy and I am getting ready to order some Pampered Chef.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jensep
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I probably have half of the "31" collection :) I have an obsession for bagstravel

Annettey19
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I enjoy going to the parties sometimes, but the pressure to buy is pretty bothersome.

My favorites are anything kitchen related. Tupperware, Pampered Chef, etc. I feel like that stuff is actually useful and I'm always looking for new things.

Jensep
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I thought about selling it! I have enough to show off lol. But I know I would spend all of my earnings on MORE bags :) which may not be too bad ;)

Quoting lapcounter:

My sister in law sells 31, I have a ton of their purses, I purchase a ton of Scentsy and I am getting ready to order some Pampered Chef.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I sell Scentsy. I am addicted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jensep
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree about the pressure! Sometimes your the only one not buying something & I feel bad...but o well :) I loved selling pampered chef, the products really are great! The stuff I have, I love & still purchase new products :)

Quoting Annettey19:

I enjoy going to the parties sometimes, but the pressure to buy is pretty bothersome.

My favorites are anything kitchen related. Tupperware, Pampered Chef, etc. I feel like that stuff is actually useful and I'm always looking for new things.

lilo0802
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I am a consultant for a woman only parties and love it.... I'm always looking for hosts online in the home or even book partys
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I do not like going to the parties at all. I also hate buying the items because the sellers never stop bugging you. If I could purchase what I wanted and that was it I wouldn't mind buying some products.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Scentsy and pink papaya, and I want to try Doterra oils.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured