Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what the heck is wrong with cow's milk?!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 840 Replies
3 moms liked this

okay in another post- a mom says she won't give her 14 month old cow's milk-saying that it is disgusting. so what is wrong with it?!!!  millions of  millions  drink it

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crysiann
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:16 AM
3 moms liked this
There is nothing wrong with it. Just remember it is meant to fatten up baby cows. If you are going to drink it, you should drink the vitamin D milk, calcium and vitamin D work together. Also, the only reason I don't personally drink it is because I am sensitive to dairy. I buy vitamin D milk for my ss.
CelestialSong
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:16 AM
15 moms liked this

It's pretty gross when you think about where it came from and what it is - in my opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:17 AM
55 moms liked this
Not very many if any creatures that I know of drink the breast milk of another species
Mom2RSD
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I personally think it's disgusting, I haven't drank it since I was a kid. I don't like the taste
Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM
4 moms liked this
My husband and daughter drink vitamin d milk. I drink soy,skim or 1%. I think D milk is too thick and makes me gag. It also hurts my stomach.
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM
It is gross. I don't drink much of it.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM
4 moms liked this
Its not very easily digestible especially for young kids. My oldest is the only one who drinks it
babyspots17
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:19 AM
19 moms liked this

Well in general I don't find cows milk bad but I think we have made it like just about any mass manufactured product bad.  Cows were not origanlly made to produce the amounts they do now and kept in the conditions they are. 

danie24
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:19 AM
61 moms liked this

Are you serious?

It's horrible for human health.

It's full of chemicals, pesticides, dangerous growth hormones, feces and bovine leukemia virus, etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:19 AM
99 moms liked this

We drink milk.  I have always found it odd though.  Even adult humans drink cow milk...yet a 5 year old drinks milk from an actual human breast, and everyone thinks it's gross.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)