Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what the heck is wrong with cow's milk?!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

okay in another post- a mom says she won't give her 14 month old cow's milk-saying that it is disgusting. so what is wrong with it?!!!  millions of  millions  drink it

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Replies (721-730):
charlieclimber
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Cows milk is meant ONLY for baby cows. What's wrong with it? Well, everything. Mama cows produce milk only when pregnant. To get pregnant, they are artificially inseminated (raped), their babies are taken away from them immediately (as moms, we know how AWEFUL that would be), boy cows go to veal crates and girl cows have the same fate as mama. Cows breast milk is meant for cows!
army_wife124
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:44 AM
I love milk! I drink 2 glasses a day :) regardless of what is said here I'm going to keep drinking it.
mysterymachine
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:50 AM

I completely agree.

This is why we drink Organic Raw milk. Regular industrialized milk is dead milk. The pasturization kills all the enzymes and good bacteria.

Raw milk is also much easier on the digestive system.

Here's an article on why you should NOT drink industrialized milk.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/07/26/who-knew-this-cocktail-of-up-to-20-chemicals-was-in-your-glass-of-milk.aspx

Quoting danie24:

Are you serious?

It's horrible for human health.

It's full of chemicals, pesticides, dangerous growth hormones, feces and bovine leukemia virus, etc.

Basherte
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

We drink milk.  I have always found it odd though.  Even adult humans drink cow milk...yet a 5 year old drinks milk from an actual human breast, and everyone thinks it's gross.  

I think if we saw a child or an adult, for that matter, sucking on the nipple of a cow, we'd think that was disgusting as well. I don't have a problem with a 5 year old getting breast milk, just not directly from the breast.
CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:56 AM
Sorry hon but your friend cannot inspect every farm out there. There are a lot of farms. I'd be more concerned about the meat you eat than some milk.

Quoting Anonymous:

Perhaps I did not explain it well enough .She doesn't see A bad farm she is the one that passes what ONE eats meaning that she is out there EVERYDAY of the week traveling from farm to farm over state lines and even into Mexico certifying the farm animals that goes into one's mouth . She is the one our government is employing and telling her what is acceptable as our food source and from what she inspects and PASSES as acceptable, cow's milk is one source of food she does not touch . Her experience and involvement with inspections of our food source out dupes your lineage of farmers in my book. Something like the scientists who were involved in the pink slime scandal that would not feed that crap to their families yet our government said it was totally acceptable. More important things to worry about then what goes into your body? What I eat and put into my body is important to me. If one thinks their health is more important to the government then the almighty dollar, one better think again!

Quoting Anonymous:Omg even joking on this site will always bring out somebody with their panties in a wad who can't laugh.

What about all your other food. Do you know the conditions in which it came from? Do you think the chicken leg you ate came from some happy chicken who spent its days frolicking in the fields? Was your corn grown without any chemicals and processed on only the finest farm equipment that had been inspected daily for cleanliness?

I come from a long line of farmers. I know what happens to food. Just because your friend saw a bad farm doesn't mean everybody is using sick cows. There are regulations on what has to be done. They can't send in gallons of puss. Good lord there are more important things to worry about.

Quoting Anonymous:Maybe you should do your own research? My friend who works for the USDA checking the dairy cows won't drink it! I guess in this case for the consumer, ignorance is bliss. She basically told me she won' t drink it because infected puss is infected puss even if it is pasteurized. Then she proceeded to tell me the condition of the cows that are used as the dairy source . She did not paint a pretty picture of the condition of the cows that are allowed to be used as our milk source.

Quoting Anonymous:It's full of aborted babies and puss and disease and will turn you into a zombie! The web site satancreatedcowsmilk.com says so! Omg do your research! Don't you know imanaturalcrunchydirtyhippywhoneverbathes.com says the only safe milk is that which comes from coconuts from your own back yard which were grown with fertilizer from your own organic ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Well considering how well you seem to understand jokes I'm sure the diary of ann frank is your favorite comedy.

Quoting Anonymous:

For some reason I found NO humor in it although I love comedies!

Quoting Anonymous:

IT WAS A JOKE. Omg people are stupid.

Quoting bambismom:

Quoting Anonymous:

It's full of aborted babies and puss and disease and will turn you into a zombie! The web site satancreatedcowsmilk.com says so! Omg do your research! Don't you know imanaturalcrunchydirtyhippywhoneverbathes.com says the only safe milk is that which comes from coconuts from your own back yard which were grown with fertilizer from your own organic ass.

What????????   Do you believe everything you read????  Sheesh.  I don't how "they" come up with this stuff!

jglasser7682
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Quoting babyspots17:

Well in general I don't find cows milk bad but I think we have made it like just about any mass manufactured product bad.  Cows were not origanlly made to produce the amounts they do now and kept in the conditions they are. 

this
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:25 AM
5-30 minutes, twice a week, depending on a few different factors...

Quoting MammaKoi:

I agree with that but you can't be out to long in it or you'll get a sun burn. Its what recommended to get sun for 15mins a day, right?

Quoting ZombieMeat:

Actually, the sun is.

Quoting MammaKoi:

I agree but it is a very predominate source.

Quoting LucyMom08:

Milk is not the only source of vitamin d...

Quoting MammaKoi:

Well that's just her, each mother is differnt I hope her daughter gets a vitamine because that milk had vitamin D in it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:33 AM

mines 4 and loves milk

Lyssa03
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:02 AM
The body isn't even meant to digest stuff like that. That's why so many have allergies or intolerance to it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)