Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

did boyfriend/DH/SO leave after baby

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Did boyfriend/DH/SO leave after baby?

Options:

boyfriend/SO left before baby was born

boyfriend/SO left before baby turned one year

boyfriend/SO left before baby started kindergarten

boyfriend/SO hasn't left, baby is under a year

boyfriend/SO hasn't left baby is 5 or under

boyfriend/SO hasn't left, baby is over 5

DH left before baby was born

DH left before baby was a year old

DH left before baby entered kindergarten

DH hasn't left, baby is under a year

DH hasn't left, baby is under 5 years

DH hasn't left, baby is over 5 years

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 118

View Results

So we're all moms on here and many of us are singles moms so here's a poll.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM

We were married 2 years before our first was born and we've been married coming up on 11 years and 2 kids. We are extremely happy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM
My ex and I split when I was preg with #2 & our oldest was 6/7 months old. But we did try to work things out so we didn't file until after 2nd was born.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM

wow, that must have been so hard. Was ex a bf or husband?

Quoting ColieO:

Other.
My ex left when I was 4-5 months along. He was the one that wanted to try for a baby.
My husband took care of that baby and became his daddy, then we had our daughter and he's still here. My son is six, daughter is almost 3.

bamamommy2009
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:27 PM

my former bf left from em and my dd, but my dh has stayed with us, and has even added a son to our family between us :) the kids are now 4 and 2 :)

kdjdod081013
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:28 PM
DH and I worked it out. My ex left before YDD was born.
littlesheep
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:30 PM
I left my ex husband when our kids were 3 and 5. He wanted to stay married.

My husband I have been pregnant twice but we have no children together.
ashley9603
by RunningMomma on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:31 PM

She was so excited!Of course there was the jealousy issue when they were first born.They were in the hospital for a few months(preemies)However we allowed her to do as much as she was allowed to do once they came home.She loves her brothers and interacts well with them now.My twins were well an oopsie as the docs told me that I was sterile after our dd was born.He told us there was no way we could concieve again...talk about surprise lol.I would not worry too much.My daughter bonded well with her brothers and it is actually easier this way.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

This is totally off topic, but how did your oldest child deal with having babies at such an age differnce? My son will be just about Nine when this baby is born and it worries me...

Everyone is giving me so much hell about the age differnce too. It's not funny. >.<

Quoting ashley9603:

Im still married...almost 13 yrs.Oldest is 10 and the twins are 2.

Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:33 PM

My ex left when our kids were 2.5 and 11 mths. I was 5 months pregnant with our third child.

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:34 PM
My husband stayed. I answered baby is over 5 but we also have an under 5 :)
lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:37 PM

:) It sounds like it. I am hoping my son does well. He's very excited and as been asking for a baby brother or sister since he was two. This pregnancy came as a surprise. 

I've had a lot of miscarriages and such. After trying for awhile. I gave up the idea. I came to terms with having only one child. Then a day after my husband's birthday I had to drop the bomb shell I was very much late. and needed to test. 13 weeks and a few days now. :)

*I normally miscarry before I even knew I was pregnant or before 8 weeks*

Quoting ashley9603:

She was so excited!Of course there was the jealousy issue when they were first born.They were in the hospital for a few months(preemies)However we allowed her to do as much as she was allowed to do once they came home.She loves her brothers and interacts well with them now.My twins were well an oopsie as the docs told me that I was sterile after our dd was born.He told us there was no way we could concieve again...talk about surprise lol.I would not worry too much.My daughter bonded well with her brothers and it is actually easier this way.

Quoting lilmoosesmom:

This is totally off topic, but how did your oldest child deal with having babies at such an age differnce? My son will be just about Nine when this baby is born and it worries me...

Everyone is giving me so much hell about the age differnce too. It's not funny. >.<

Quoting ashley9603:

Im still married...almost 13 yrs.Oldest is 10 and the twins are 2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)