Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont even feel bad.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

My confession, my no xh is not the father of my DD. He thinks he is, his names on the birthcertificate . 

He pays 1,200 a month in Child Support, I dont feel bad one bit. He gets her every weekend. Either way hes her legal father so I'm good. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope this bites you in the ass soon.
thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Is he a good Dad? Does he think of her as his daughter?

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Yep, me too.

Quoting Anonymous:

kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope he finds out then sues you for every dollar he's paid you. Your a pos person who needs to be thrown off a bridge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Quoting kmjmlj:

I hope he finds out then sues you for every dollar he's paid you. Your a pos person who needs to be thrown off a bridge.

i live in ca . she was born while married, plus he signed. ca has child support laws for this lol

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Well his stupidity for not getting a paternity test done. 

BEXi
by BEXi on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Well that is unfortunate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:15 PM

It will bite her in the ass. I cheated on my my first love when he was in jail with my dds father (<< someone whom I didnt know that well, only fors a short 2 1/2 months) and ended up getting pregnant with my dd. I told my first love that it was his baby about 3 weeks after he was out of jail. He said didnt understand how I got pregnant so fast but he believed me. I then later told my first love I lied because I was scared and didnt know how to tell him that I cheated. 

Fast forward to when my first love and I stopped talking and my dd was 2:

I was having trouble keeping my apartment at the time so I ended up moving in with dds father but I had begun talking to my first love again and having sex with him. I was also having sex with dds father even though we were technically only "roommates". I ended up getting pregnant by my first love and told him we were having a baby. I also told my dds father the same thing. He was like "Ok. Whatever. We'll deal with it". My first love ended up getting locked up again and so it was only dds father around. He totally thought it was his kid. He was at my babyshower and at my ds birth. Dds father and I ended getting into an argument and I moved out. This was all a few months after I gave birth to my ds. 

During this time I found out that my ds father (first love) had gotten out of jail and so I ended up finding a way to contact him. I ended up letting him come pick up our ds who was 5 months at the time. When he has him he took pictures of him and started posting them on his facebook. What had happened was that since I live in such a small city (everyone knows basically everyone around here) someone had contacted my dds father and told him to take a look at my ds fathers facebook and there they were. Pictures of the child whom he thought was his on another mans facebook page and the man claiming that child as his own. 

Dds father ended up hitting me up and telling me about it and so I had to end up explaining myself. 

Now these two guys treat me like shit but I am the only one to blame. I guess I kind of deserve how they treat me now. All that I did has definetly bit me in the ass and is still biting now. 

So you might as well 'fess up and stop being a bitch because Karma is sure a bigger bitch then you, I, or anyone else could evere be. 

GOOD LUCK

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:16 PM

oh hes a great dad, and shes a daddys girl. I let him take her whenever on top of court ordered visits

Quoting thePBandJmom:

Is he a good Dad? Does he think of her as his daughter?

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

that's a REALLY Shitty thing to do to your Child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)