Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate my DH's...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Best friends girlfriend. The guys have been friends since middle school, they hang out almost daily. I cannot stand his BFFs new GF. We used to do a lot with this friend but since they got together I have been skipping most of their social gatherings due to wanting to punch kittens every time she opens her mouth. I feel like an asshole. Vent over.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BEXi
by BEXi on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Hahaha. I'm sorry
lovemyhoney19
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:54 PM
What about her bothers you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:55 PM
So punch her in the throat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM

She brags, acts superior, uses big words that nobody but someone in her profession would use, is loud as hell, acts like you are from the bush if you don't know what she is talking about, she drinks and acts like an asshole, the list goes on....and on...

Quoting lovemyhoney19:

2Sparrows4ever
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I can relate, thank the friggin stars he dumped her and she moved out!!! Woot woot!!! I told him she was POS
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Been there. Only it was DH's nephews (they're 4 years apart and best friends) ex girlfriend.
Ugh she was a piece of work. Always making sure to point out that she had been around for how ever many years and how much better she knew dh and such. Which she didn't. She just pretended she did. I'm 98.6% positive she was completely in love with my husband but had to settle for the nephew to be close to him. Lol she threw a huge bitch fit when we found out we were pregnant and moving across the country.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Lol what is her profession?

Quoting Anonymous:

She brags, acts superior, uses big words that nobody but someone in her profession would use, is loud as hell, acts like you are from the bush if you don't know what she is talking about, she drinks and acts like an asshole, the list goes on....and on...

Quoting lovemyhoney19:

maddiesmommy5
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Why did you have to bring the kittens into it :( Punch her instead!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Highschool science teacher. Went to school for like 9 years(professional student) and has been teaching for like 2 years. Acts like she's Albert fucking Einstein

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol what is her profession?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovemyhoney19:

lovemyhoney19
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I know lots of people like that. Just look at her crazy self as entertainment from now on lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lovemyhoney19:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN