Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I bet that 98% of the F/S bashers are too lazy to read this or simply won't open it because the truth hurts (Can someone make it clicky please?!)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 210 Replies
5 moms liked this
http://feedingamerica.org/how-we-fight-hunger/programs-and-services/public-assistance-programs/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program/snap-myths-realities.aspx

SNAP myths and realities

A shit ton of you bitches spew some of the most ridiculous information or have an inflated sense of what you think you know.

So here's a challenge:

Get off of your unicorns and golden pedestals for a few minutes. Read some of the information and tell me again how the majority of people who receive food stamps are abusing the system.

You can also tell me a percentage of how much tax money actually is used to fund the program.

The numbers don't lie. You can find the same information on numerous sites. Why some of you pseudo intelligent ladies don't already know this information is beyond me.

Wait! I figured it out!

Because if you knew it, then you would be laughable. You wouldn't be able to spew bullshit numbers and have so much hatred for the program. Ignorance really must be bliss.

Happy hunting :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by Anne on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:44 PM
11 moms liked this
great info, it doesn't change the fact that so many women on here purposely give fs a bad name...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:46 PM
7 moms liked this
Yeah. Nobody cares.
If someone's life sucks, then it's easy to look down on them and say its their own fault. They must have done something to end up this way. Because then they can find comfort in the fact that they will never end up that way. If you're a good person and you do everything 'right' . I looooove the 'it'll never happen to me' attitude, it makes me chuckle.
Cmgmqmmom
by Sass Queen on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:46 PM
5 moms liked this
I don't necessarily have a problem with food stamps in theory.
I do think that there are plenty of people who abuse the system. I also think that there needs to be some reform.
There are some attitudes that I have seen on here that embody exactly what people dislike about entitlement programs. Talk to those women about giving food stamps and other public assistance a bad name.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:47 PM
OR because I just don't give a shit.......
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Thank ya ma'am :)

Quoting crescentstar2:

clicky

Mom2RSD
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:48 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't have a problem with fs... or any type of government assistance. I only have a problem directly with the people who abuse it, and then brag about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:48 PM
That is true. It's bullshit from both sides. I've been in those troll threads and have given them hell too

Quoting Anonymous:

great info, it doesn't change the fact that so many women on here purposely give fs a bad name...

Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:49 PM
3 moms liked this

This was already done, recently as a matter of fact. Perhaps if you got off of your unicorn you could find answers to your challenge....w/o to much effort at that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:50 PM
You didn't read it huh? The percentage of abuse is extremely low.

Quoting Mom2RSD:

I don't have a problem with fs... or any type of government assistance. I only have a problem directly with the people who abuse it, and then brag about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)