Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this mom needs to control her bratty kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 361 Replies
7 moms liked this

So last night I had police at my house at 12:30 at night . Why were the cops at my home? That would be thanks to the bratty ass preteens who live next door. We live in a gated community each home sits on two acres of land and we happen to have a small pond owned by the community at the back of our property and we also have a pool in our backyard. These kids are 12 and 13 so I guess technically one is a teen, anyway they are boys and they live next door with their mom and her boyfriend these kids are always causing problems in the neighborhood. They went around destorying mailboxes at the start of summer, then went around spray painting on street signs and writing offensive words in chalk on peoples drive ways before running off once they were done. So in short they are a problem.

I went to bed at 10:30 trying to get some sleep since I knew my newborn would be getting up soon, around 11:15 I hear some strange noises coming from outside. I went to investigate and found my deck chairs, my wicker furniture and my patio table ALL at the bottom of my pool. Then I saw one of the little punks and right as I went to go outside to tell him to bug off the little shit threw a damn rock through my dd's window! She is a newborn, its not like she was a fellow teen and they were trying to wake her up to sneak out. I called the cops to report vandalism and to report to underage kids out past curfew (yes its enforced here any children under 17 must be in their own homes or with a parent after 9). The cops came and wrote down an incident report for the window and my patio chairs since they were broken. Then the officer went next door to get the mom. I had tried calling her home line but she didnt answer and I was not about to leave my 2wk old newborn and my 3 year old toddler dd home alone just to walk over there and tell her whats what. She came storming over and she didnt say sorry or try to smooth it over she just said that I should have come to her for any problems I had with her two sons instead of calling the cops!

I think I was right, so moms tell me was that the correct thing to do

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:19 PM
30 moms liked this
He'll yeah I would have called the cops.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:19 PM
10 moms liked this

so basicly the cops did nothing. No wonder those kids are constant trouble makers.

locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:20 PM
28 moms liked this
I would have been tempter to kill them so yeah calling the police was the right thing. Follow through with it too. Don't let them off with a sob story.
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:21 PM
2 moms liked this
I would have called the cops too. She should take better care of her kids
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:22 PM
23 moms liked this

They need to spend 72 hours in lock up, maybe that will help put them back on the straight and narrow. 

I would have done the exact same thing. 

Jodee24
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes you did what's right! Especially the rock through the newborns window! I would have shot off rounds to scare the little assholes!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Of course it was the right thing to do.  This woman obviously can't control her children and they need to be handled. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:25 PM
12 moms liked this
I wouldn't have even bothered trying to call her. The police needed to be involved. They could have hurt your dd with that rock. It's a serious matter! I would watch them extremely closely from now on and report their asses for anything and everything possible.
Mom2RSD
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:26 PM
How did the cops do nothing??
bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 12:26 PM
15 moms liked this
You did right. Get a security camera or a handheld and tape them doing it next time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)