Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ok I have to get this out!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies
I can't stand my nasty bitchface mother. She thinks I should have kept my mouth shut about what I found, but she fucking makes me vomit. Here's the short story.
My mom married my dad when I was 2 and her raised me as his own, at 14 they divorced and my mom, 36 at the time met a friend of mine who was 18, moved him in, got pregnant and had my twin sisters. They are now 14. She left their dad because he was too immature for her(duh he was just a kid) and she met her now, soon to be ex dh, at a hospital, he is a family dr. Anyway, they had me over last thanksgiving and my mom came to pick me up, with her was a cute young boy introduced as one of my baby sisters boyfriend. I didn't care for him, I could tell my tomboy sister didn't either. There was a big fall out between my mom and brother that day because he didn't like how close my mom was with the kid, things were said and mom and my brother haven't spoken since.
The problem was that my sister's boyfriend was basically living there and was in some way adopted in by my mom, her husband was cool with it. In January he was asked to leave, he wasn't attending school and was becoming a problem (btw I found out he was 17 at the time, reason there was a problem with my brother not liking him). My other twin sister came to me in March and told me she was no longer a virgin and her boyfriend was living at the house on the weekends and mom allowed it, she said mom was getting weird, when she told mom she wasn't a virgin my mom's first question was"did you climax?" "How big is his dick?" Instead of, "did you use protection? Or it doesn't need to happen again". My mom said she is allowing it because it'll happen either way. My sister has been finding Wi-Fi connected cameras all over the house like mom has been recording her.
Alright, I was over recently and found a phone, it was kind of broken, someone had pulled out the power button and it couldn't be turned on. Well I was nosey and I suck a pin in it and it turned on, it was the old boys phone that lived there. In the phone there were explicit texts between him and my mom, I guess she blew him in the room a couple times and asked him how he liked the way she worked her muscles, that not many women know how to tighten them like her and other disgusting shit.
Well I flipped and took it to my step dad, he took it to the cops and they couldn't do anything because the kid was 17. She said she is mad, it wasn't her it was my baby sister(the tomboy) that text that stuff and I ruined her marriage, my sister said it wasn't her, and mom's telling her to take the blame for it.
Idk if you made it this far, tell me what you would have done or what you think.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:20 PM

This is crazy....

thejodigirl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:20 PM

omg. what a skank. I'm so sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:20 PM
I know this is everywhere but it is the super short version
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Beyond that

Quoting Anonymous:

This is crazy....

Mama07Shorty
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:21 PM
3 moms liked this
Sounds like your mom has major issues, and I would have done the same thing you did
Mama07Shorty
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:22 PM
I'm so sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Your mother is a sick individual. I got kinda lost in there, but that's what I gathered.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM
I'm thinking she likes young boys, nothing wrong with being a cougar but when it involves one of your 14 year old daughters boyfriend, you cross the line. Especially when you're married

Quoting Mama07Shorty:

Sounds like your mom has major issues, and I would have done the same thing you did
SkellyBird
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

i'd cut her out of my life

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)