Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i judge "second wives"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 304 Replies
8 moms liked this
If you are a 2nd wife, and you and your husband put his 1st family's needs before your own, this doesnt apply to you.
Also before anyone makes any assumptions, I am married to the father of my only child and his only child.

I see so many "ladies" on here bitching about their husband, boyfriend, ect paying child support and having to "deal" with his children. Also i've seen quite a few posts from 2nd "baby mommas" bitching about how they don't get as much child support as mom #1 does.
Disgusting.
Why marry/ date/ sleep with a man who has prior obligations if youre just going to bitch about it?
YOUR PLACE IS 2ND. HIS CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHER SHOULD ALWAYS BE FIRST.
Oh and if a man leaves his first family to be with you, dont be suprised when he leaves you for family number 3.

There's my vent for the day. Im sure I'm going to get "bashed" by the hoards of second wives on here and quite frankly, i don't care.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Buuump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:01 PM
28 moms liked this
His children come first but his cheating bitch of an ex wife can go kick rocks.
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM
16 moms liked this
Why does the ex-wife come first? Children, I totally understand...but why the ex as well?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crysiann
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM
4 moms liked this

I am a second wife, and I agree with you. He always will keep his son as his first priority in life. His exwife and him has a great relationship, as it should be.

Lisha77
by Gold Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Ok?

Quoting Anonymous:

If you are a 2nd wife, and you and your husband put his 1st family's needs before your own, this doesnt apply to you.

Also before anyone makes any assumptions, I am married to the father of my only child and his only child.

I see so many "ladies" on here bitching about their husband, boyfriend, ect paying child support and having to "deal" with his children. Also i've seen quite a few posts from 2nd "baby mommas" bitching about how they don't get as much child support as mom #1 does.

Disgusting.

Why marry/ date/ sleep with a man who has prior obligations if youre just going to bitch about it?

YOUR PLACE IS 2ND. HIS CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHER SHOULD ALWAYS BE FIRST.

Oh and if a man leaves his first family to be with you, dont be suprised when he leaves you for family number 3.

There's my vent for the day. Im sure I'm going to get "bashed" by the hoards of second wives on here and quite frankly, i don't care.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting LucyMom08:

Why does the ex-wife come first? Children, I totally understand...but why the ex as well?

My thoughts exactly. And I hope my exh isn't putting me first before his woman.

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM
6 moms liked this

His son, sure. His ex wife before me? WHEN HELL FUCKING FREEZES OVER!

Mom2RSD
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM
4 moms liked this
Why do you waste your life judging others?

And while his children should always be first his ex... should not be
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:06 PM
9 moms liked this

I am a second wife who married a man with no kids.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 8:06 PM

My thoughts, too.  She's responsible for herself.  I can see making sure she has certain things to provide for the children, like if her heat was about to be shut off in winter, maybe helping a bit more.  But in the end, that is HER bill and he's already paying support.  If she can't get it together, he should get custody.

OP, does he need to put her first even if she remarries?  Then she gets to be first to two men!

Quoting LucyMom08:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)