Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its gonna fall off!!!

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 34 Replies
My vagina that is.

Seriously I am 32 weeks as of tomorrow. Baby is head down. And I guess pretty low cause I can hardly walk. My hips.feell like they are gonna snap and I have so much pressure on my pubic bone the only way to describe it is to say it feels like my vagina is gonna fall off. I tried to take a walk today with the kids and dh just down the street to collect acorns for my baby shower and by the time we got home an hour later I felt like I was being stabbed in my belly and I could hardly walk. My fingers were swollen and my feet were big enough my socks left imprints and it was only an hour!

I don't recall feeling so much pressure with my other babies. I'm laying down now trying to stay still. But good god... My poor vagina!!!
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BraydensMama163
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Bump!
darciegenito
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I'm sorry.  I just had a baby myself, and even though I didn't have much pressure until the very end, I can still relate.  I'm going through recovery for a c-section myself at the moment, and I'm still in pain even though it's been 12 days.

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
The relaxin is working and doing it's job and baby sounds like they are where they should be.I agree the last few weeks can be uncomfortable and I have been where you are...that uncomfortable. I also have two who decided they were going to lift and move their head around when the last couple weeks...that was fun...the proof,baby holding their head up looking around the first time laying on their tummy! That was a surprise! lol....Hugs Momma soon it will be over and you'll have a sweet new baby in your arms.
BraydensMama163
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I just can't imagine being this miserable for another 8 weeks! Omg

Quoting darciegenito:

I'm sorry.  I just had a baby myself, and even though I didn't have much pressure until the very end, I can still relate.  I'm going through recovery for a c-section myself at the moment, and I'm still in pain even though it's been 12 days.

darciegenito
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking of you and hope you don't have that pain the entire time.. I couldn't imagine.  I think I was honestly lucky. No complications, and I didn't have contractions until like the day of.  The labor was hell though.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Quoting darciegenito:

BraydensMama163
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Well thank you!

I have a feeling my baby won't stay put another 8 weeks. My guess is right after thanksgiving. Judging by ultrasound he's already 4 lbs and has a ton of hair (I know ultrasounds can be wrong on weight) but my first was a boy and he was 3 weeks early. Labor was long but it wasn't any worse than having a period honestly.

I have been saying since the beginning I want him to stay the full 40 weeks but now I just wanna scream and tell him get out! Now! Your ungrounded!

I hope your recovery speeds up for you. I'm terrified of a c section your braver than me.

Quoting darciegenito:

Yeah, I'm thinking of you and hope you don't have that pain the entire time.. I couldn't imagine.  I think I was honestly lucky. No complications, and I didn't have contractions until like the day of.  The labor was hell though.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Quoting darciegenito:

strontium
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Yikes I was like that at the end of my pregnancy.
jes_eli_0710
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Oh poor mommma. I felt that pressure during my pregnancy with my son. I could barely walk either. 

BraydensMama163
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I just don't remember this in my last two unless I was given the ability to block out the horrors of being pregnant lol

Quoting strontium:

Yikes I was like that at the end of my pregnancy.
darciegenito
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Your first was early? That's unusual for a first isn't it?  Mine was over due by 4 days.  Was scheduled to be induced three days after the day she came out. Luckily I didn't have to go through the pitocin or anything.  I heard that's worse labor than anything, but I still hated the contractions.  That sucked! You sound like you're ready to have this baby already.  I was terrified, but then again, this is my first lol.  Couldn't ask for anything different now that she's here though.  Thanks for what you said about recovery.  It wasn't planned, but things just ended up that way.  As long as we're all healthy though, that's what matters.  

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Well thank you!

I have a feeling my baby won't stay put another 8 weeks. My guess is right after thanksgiving. Judging by ultrasound he's already 4 lbs and has a ton of hair (I know ultrasounds can be wrong on weight) but my first was a boy and he was 3 weeks early. Labor was long but it wasn't any worse than having a period honestly.

I have been saying since the beginning I want him to stay the full 40 weeks but now I just wanna scream and tell him get out! Now! Your ungrounded!

I hope your recovery speeds up for you. I'm terrified of a c section your braver than me.

Quoting darciegenito:

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Quoting darciegenito:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured