Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is this rape? Updated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 138 Replies
My ex and I have a 1 and 3 year old.we broke up because he cheated on me numerous times. Now I am a single mother, and although I make a decent amount hourly, I cannot afford daycare on my own. Its bad enough he only gives me 100 per week,but he demands sex for it. I hate him. I dont even want him to touch me. But when I say no, he throws a huge tantrum and refuses to give me the money for the daycare an jeapordizes my job. What do I do. When I give up and say yes, I feel horrible and he makes me feel like a whore.Even when I cry he doesnt care.

Update: he IS on child support, but he simply does not pay it. I have applied for assistance with daycare but apparently 15/ hr Is over the income requirement. He doesnt get a paycheck so CS cant just take it out. I do not have a single family member in this state and the only friends I have work during the day. Am I supposed to live in the street? We have nowhere to go and he knows that
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1L2CMommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:43 AM
7 moms liked this
No, it's prostitution.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:43 AM
BUMP
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Wow, what a dick.  It 's not rape, but it's  messed up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Let CSEA deal with him. They will help you get paid and you can stop sleeping with him. It's manipulation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Whores accept money for sex so ......

File for child support or apply for daycare assistance. Stop giving it up. It's not rape.
AvengedMommy101
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:46 AM
2 moms liked this

You should be going for child support if you can't support your kids without his help. I wouldn't call it rape because you are still willingly giving in to him. Your reasoning is fucked up. There's other ways to make money to support your kids. I agree with the first reply, it's prostitution.

kidslovemom
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:46 AM

You need to get court ordered child support.  Go to a lawyer.

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:46 AM

That's not rape. That's you whoring yourself out for 100.00. 

pandorasbox669
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:47 AM

This

Quoting Anonymous:

Let CSEA deal with him. They will help you get paid and you can stop sleeping with him. It's manipulation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Yes it is rape, he coerced you.

Why do you not have a custody order? A CS order? A restraining order?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)