Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Please help! I dont know what to do

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:05 AM
  • 14 Replies

.I don't know exactly how to say this! I been crying all morning! My ex husband and kids father ran out on them June 24th, 2013. I had been left him. I work a full time job pay for everything on my own and with out any kind of assistance cause I make to much(plus he don't help at all)! When he left I didn't ask any questions....well some how or another other people feel its nessacery to tell me...Apparently he is in Florida...I am in Louisiana. This is not the first or 2nd or 3rd time I have been told. I guess they don't like what he's doing either. He was arrested on a gun charge he beats all the woman he is with...he has 3 or 4 of them now and he stays pillar to post..he has no job and supposudly he is running a gang that beats people up and he just sits there and don't get his hands dirty( i can believ it all)...but this is what gets me...according to mutiple sources all the women he are with have kids and he plays daddy to them! What about his kids...his flesh and blood. No calls no nothing! they cry almost every day and all i can say is daddy is at work and that no matter where he is he loves them! I cant stand this..I don't know what to do! I dont want child support cause it would be beating a dead horse and it isnt worth the headache!

by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Is this English?

It looks like it is... But I can't understand anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to tell the kids the truth. A daddy like that I rather not have him in my kids' life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Aw, momma, I'm sorry. I found it, with deadbeats, it's easier for them to take care of kids that aren't theirs compared to kids that are. Idk why, but my ex is playing dad to three other girls... him and their mom is saying that they need a baby boy... and I'm just sitting there thinking, he's got two of them already! He also has a daughter, but gets her bc his girl has all girls (so basically they girlfriend buys stuff for her since she's about the same age as her youngest).

It's annoying but one day, my son will understand. Hell, he practically already does!

One thing though- I don't think I'd say he was working. Is just tell them I'm not sure where he is, but I'm sure he's ok and that he loves them.... I used to tell ds that his bd was sick and that's why he didn't come around (granted, he was on heroin too at the time).... but ds formed it in his mind that his dad was about to die bc he was so sick, so often
Foxximama918
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I so FREAKING sorry that you are so much better than me and while i was typing i was crying! I asked for advice NOT AN ENGLISH LESSON!

lilmoosesmom
by Cat on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Honey, there is nothing you can do. You can't force a man to be a daddy. Even if he is their father... 

Foxximama918
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Im not trying to force him to do nothing! I don't want him around..it just breaks my heart

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Also, I'd tell people that while you appreciate their hep/concern, you don't want to hear updates about him and his life. You don't need that shit in yours. You focus on the kids.

I'd also really reconsider filing for cs, and filing for full custody (check abandonment laws in your state)..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I think you are all better off without that loser.
Foxximama918
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM

He has to be gone for one year and I went through the state for the divorce but they wont represent me in an uncontested divorce...I can't afford and attorney! UGGGGHHHH! I hate this so much!

hargonagain
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I think you should be thankful that he has no interest in your kids! I know it is hard on the kids, but do you REALLY want them around a man like you are describing?  Just reassure the kids and let him do his thing, away from your babies.  Why in the world would you want to expose your kids to the type of thing you are saying he is doing?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)